Just Got My Ego

CASEACE79

Just got my eGo in the mail today. Wanna give awesome vapor props for getting it out the door. Just 2hrs after placing an order they had it shipped. Not just processed but shipped. Now on to the eGo. I love it! What I didnt realize (and I should have) is that it comes with an extra battery and atomizer (duh) which is like having 2 eGo's. Vapor production is great and I'm sure I'm going to love the battery life. It also came with button covers which is nice. I did order the mega atomizer but it didn't come with a cartridge which I should have realized but can direct drip till I get one. Came just in time too. Just ran out of analogs and don't get paid till Thursday. Strange how things work. It's like someone is trying to tell me something. Well wish me luck.

Nice try Brian !!!harhar.gif

Very glad you are enjoying your ego--really is a great way to give up smoking. It really is a good sign that it came just in time....now you won't have to worry about buying cigarettes ever again (hopefully)

What flavor liquids did you get???

If you have any trouble just ask and we will be happy to help. welcome to the vaping ranks !!!!

Awesome! You will love it for sure! I can't stop backing up my batteries now, though. Especially now that my boyfriend has absconded with one of the ones my kit came with even though he didn't smoke. He just likes the coffee flavor and having it in his hand.

The free liquid I got was the RY4. I like it. I also got an order in from DIY today too of the 555 I ordered last week. Talk about convenience. They also gave me a free sample of 0 nic shortbread cookie which was awesome. I ordered a bunch from vaporbomb that came in last week. Cinnabomb is ridiculously good. I also got their coffee which was ok. Their key lime tasted like nothing. Literally no flavor. I also made a custom blend of English toffee/ coffee and it was pretty good. They sent me a free sample of Irish cream 18 mg and it was really good too. All taste so much better on my ego than my crappy little ecig I 1st bought.

Some juices that start off with no flavor maybe awesome in two weeks, revisit them and see what you think then.

Seems like you got things going in the right direction, awesome!!

:icecream:

The "revisit" is great advice! As your taste buds heal (and your sense of smell, I mean WOW!, I had no idea that my 12 year old students smelled so bad when I smoked analogs!), you'll find some of the perhaps more subtle flavors now really pop later. Good luck and vape on!

The "revisit" is great advice! As your taste buds heal (and your sense of smell, I mean WOW!, I had no idea that my 12 year old students smelled so bad when I smoked analogs!)

This made me laugh, my mil is a teacher and she's always making comments about her "kids" and how they smell lol