Happy Halloween Pif Contest

Ouster

Thanks to all who participated in Halloween PIF! Sorry it took so long to post again....Ive been working outta town :thumbsdown: If I could get you all to vote on your favorite entry, by 9pm tonight, Ill post the winner tonight! One vote per member, please...no votes for yourself! :whistle:

I TOTALLY forgot about this contest and putting up my costume pics. If it's too late, I understand. Also, I don't know if my pics have uploaded correctly or not. We shall see :)

post-2969-0-85535800-1289062012_thumb.jppost-2969-0-07679500-1289062056_thumb.jp

EDIT: In case you don't know who I'm supposed to be....Amy Winehouse lol

post-2969-0-85535800-1289062012_thumb.jp

post-2969-0-07679500-1289062056_thumb.jp

Edited by LoriHNC

Great idea for a fun PIF, Ouster! Wow some of those are very unique costumes. I'm on the fence here .. maybe I will wait it out and if there's a tie I can break it *snap*

Vic as "Tootsie the Tooth Fairy"

Jolly as "Vape Your Face Off"

Shlitz as "Passed Out"

TracieLynnn as "Mad Hatter"

LoriHNC as "Amy Winehouse"

I sorta simplified things so maybe we can get some votes added to this PIF. I hope you don't mind Ouster. Cutoff is at 9pm tonight everyone!

Edited by noXious

Time!!!! Looks like the winner is ..... Schlitz !!!! Congrats!! :fun: Please PM Ofortuna and myself with your address and we'll get your prize out to ya as soon as possible! I have to go to work tomorrow(Sunday) and wont return til next Fri..Sat, but as soon as I do, Ill mail off your prize! Thanks to all who participated