Cartomizer Vapor Production

michealprater

I'd see what they have to say about it.

On another note... I'm sitting here right now vaping on a LR 510 carto from ENS on my MarksMod... with complete satisfacion. The only thing that I did find though is that the cartos actually measure 2.0 oHms instead of 1.8 as advertised. I have a feeling that they would be PERFECT if I actually got them at 1.8... because they are pretty good now, but I think they would be spot on at 1.8. Maybe I'm just talking crazy smack making an issue out of .2 difference. What are your thoughts on that FTJoe... since you've tried numerous different low and medium resistance cartos?

To be honest... the longer i sit and vape the hell out of this LR carto, the more I like it and am happy with he resisance right where it's at! I'm just not too sure that it could work any better than it already is. If some of you out there haven't tried these as of yet... then do yourselves a favor and grab some up before they are gone! You WILL NOT be unhappy with them... and that's a fact! :thumbsup:

Alright, I am loving these LR cartos. Such warm vapor. Breaking them in sucks tho. No vapor and horrible flavor. But after 20 toots or so, they start to take on the flavor of the juice. Killer vapor, killer throat hit, and a warm vapor sensation I am not used to. Plus they are dirt cheap at madvapes. The gold thread do leak a bit, but no more than my regular attys were. Plus, I have the cone on my riva so it is not a factor until I take it apart to clean it.

what is the average lifespan? They still work after two days, just dont perform. I may try an LR atty and direct drip. I think I personally may like that more.

I did have a similar experience with the LR cartos, they didnt last very long until they became hard to draw on and production diminished. They are a lot more convenient than dripping on LR atties when traveling but that is the only time I can justify using them. When the 10 I bought are gone, I will not reorder, I was not very impressed with them.

• 3 weeks later...

Well through trials I have learned that a LR carto can be pretty awesome on a Riva. Just put a drip tip on it and keep it wet. Only one draw back, it does shorten the life of the battery. I have fried to batteries, from what I think was excessive heat from the LR cartos. I really liked the warm vapor though. I am now shopping for a cheap 5v box mod so I can trial high voltage. If I like it I will buy a nicer unit. What res cartos should I use at 5v?

So this is more for Dayvape than anyone. I just got my order of 2.0 carto's from VaporKings and DAMN!!!! These are fantastic.

Also got a couple of ego mega carto's and they're good too!! I had tried some of the older ones with the brass ends and they just didn't cut it. They either didn't vape well, had a hard draw, or didn't work at all. So after reading so much hype lately about carto's I figured I'd give them a try again. I'm sure glad I did. They really perform great. I can see me using these more often, especially when I'm on the road instead of my LR atty's. So all your touting of them have paid off and you may have converted me over to using more carto's.

So keep it up...sometimes it pays off. Tks. :unworthy::thumbsup:

So this is more for Dayvape than anyone. I just got my order of 2.0 carto's from VaporKings and DAMN!!!! These are fantastic.

Also got a couple of ego mega carto's and they're good too!! I had tried some of the older ones with the brass ends and they just didn't cut it. They either didn't vape well, had a hard draw, or didn't work at all. So after reading so much hype lately about carto's I figured I'd give them a try again. I'm sure glad I did. They really perform great. I can see me using these more often, especially when I'm on the road instead of my LR atty's. So all your touting of them have paid off and you may have converted me over to using more carto's.

So keep it up...sometimes it pays off. Tks. :unworthy::thumbsup:

Now THATS what I like to hear! :thumbsup: