Best Atomizer To Use With 6 Volt Devices

So I am buying an Omega. I just came into a nice hunk of change that my school flaked on giving me at the start of the semester. I will be buying 18650s for it but of course I am going to grab some CR123a's to throw on when I feel like 6v vaping(95% of the time :) ).

So I have never strayed away from the good ol trusty 510. I have used other attys but have never purchased one. I am getting it with a 510 connection because I love high voltage cartomizer vaping but when I feel like dripping what would be a good atty for me to have with this thing. I have heard that on 6v 510 attys are not the way to go.

Someone lead me to the promised land. Like I said I have never bought an atty other than a 510 so I am not familiar with 901/801 ect. What would be my best bet for 6v dripping?

Thank you

hit up the ego mega atty and mega carto

i used the atty one on the 5v and it felt like it could take some serious voltage.

have not tried the mega carto yet though.

they do have a skirt on them that needs chopped down to plug into non-ego stuff though.

So I am buying an Omega. I just came into a nice hunk of change that my school flaked on giving me at the start of the semester. I will be buying 18650s for it but of course I am going to grab some CR123a's to throw on when I feel like 6v vaping(95% of the time :) ).

So I have never strayed away from the good ol trusty 510. I have used other attys but have never purchased one. I am getting it with a 510 connection because I love high voltage cartomizer vaping but when I feel like dripping what would be a good atty for me to have with this thing. I have heard that on 6v 510 attys are not the way to go.

Someone lead me to the promised land. Like I said I have never bought an atty other than a 510 so I am not familiar with 901/801 ect. What would be my best bet for 6v dripping?

Thank you

I tried other atties on 6v and I really didnt like any of them. That is why i think a variable device is a better buy. You can run your cartos as 5v or 6v and then pull it back to 4.5 V for 510 atties.

I know others have had success with 801 and 901 as well as variants but I didn't have that much success with them. The 801 are so freaking huge too.

It may work for you as it has for others but I couldn't find a combo besides changing voltages that worked for me. 6v also seems to "pop" 510 atties very quickly in addition to burning up the flavor.

Ok yes I understand that variable voltage would be AWESOME but honestly if I am getting a device with a button on it I am pushing hundreds of times a day I want a good feeling button. I hated the buttons on both the Joker and the Buzz. The GLV2 was actually my favorite mod I have tried but I carto vape mostly and it doesn't work well with cartos(actually doesn't work at all without modding the cartos first)so that is a no.

I have had really good luck with using boge 510 cartos with a drip tip at 6v. I was really skeptical about cartos at hv but they are awesome!

I usually get about 4 days per carto before needing to be replaced. After about 4 days of use they tend to produce less vapor and taste a little funny. Using cartos has really helped me enjoy vaping more. Even though cartos have to be replaced I think I spend less money now than when I used regular attys.

If you are dead set on using regular attys I would try hv 510 attys or 302s. My first 302 lasted 3 months with hard use (vaping dry and flooding) at 5v. I bought 3 in march of this year and just started using my last one lol. The only downside to the 302 is they can leak if you drip too much at one time.

I have had really good luck with using boge 510 cartos with a drip tip at 6v. I was really skeptical about cartos at hv but they are awesome!

I usually get about 4 days per carto before needing to be replaced. After about 4 days of use they tend to produce less vapor and taste a little funny. Using cartos has really helped me enjoy vaping more. Even though cartos have to be replaced I think I spend less money now than when I used regular attys.

Cartos also have the benifit of making it easier to vape and drive, but unless I'm driving I really want my 302 atty.

If you are dead set on using regular attys I would try hv 510 attys or 302s. My first 302 lasted 3 months with hard use (vaping dry and flooding) at 5v. I bought 3 in march of this year and just started using my last one lol. The only downside to the 302 is they can leak if you drip too much at one time.

I find the exact oposite. The 510 it so small that more than 2 drops and it's leaking all over the place. The 510 also gets so much hotter that at 5v you can be fooled by the burnt taste into thinking you need to drip again, and trigger more leaking. With my 302 attys I find that 3 or 4 drops give me about as many hits as an analog cigarette, and at that rate of dripping I rarely (if at all) experience any leaking. Also the heat level keeps my juice tasting yummy.

Cartos also have the benifit of making it easier to vape and drive, but unless I'm driving I really want my 302 atty.

I find the exact oposite. The 510 it so small that more than 2 drops and it's leaking all over the place. The 510 also gets so much hotter that at 5v you can be fooled by the burnt taste into thinking you need to drip again, and trigger more leaking. With my 302 attys I find that 3 or 4 drops give me about as many hits as an analog cigarette, and at that rate of dripping I rarely (if at all) experience any leaking. Also the heat level keeps my juice tasting yummy.

And this is why I bought a PV with a drip well :)

Can't wait for my buzz but you're right about 510 attys...they do leak like crazy(I usually go 3-4 drops).

6 volts is just madness ! I don't understand why anyone would want to vape at 6 volts knowing they are going to go thru attys/cartos much faster. I mean, it can't be that great or alot more people would be doing it! That's just crazy if you ask me! I wonder at what point people will just accept the fact that it's not going to get any better going another volt higher! LOL :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

6 volts is just madness ! I don't understand why anyone would want to vape at 6 volts knowing they are going to go thru attys/cartos much faster. I mean, it can't be that great or alot more people would be doing it! That's just crazy if you ask me! I wonder at what point people will just accept the fact that it's not going to get any better going another volt higher! LOL :thumbsup:

It's all about what works for you. One man's trash is another man's treasure. I blow an atty about every two weeks, but I'm not smoking!

It's all about what works for you. One man's trash is another man's treasure. I blow an atty about every two weeks, but I'm not smoking!

Well yeah, everyone can and will do whatever they want. But if you are one of the few 6 volt users... just be prepared to be buying new attys and cartos much more often. You would surely agree with me on that now wouldn't you?? It's just funny seeing people on here trying to stretch an atty or carto WAY beyond what it was intended for just to save some money... but yet they are vaping at 6 volts all the time. My fist response would be to try another voltage so you don't burn through stuff so fast! :thumbsup:

I was vaping away on my eGo with a new atty that rocked. I thought, wow!, I'm going to try this on my SB/PT and see if it's even more awesome. POP!! Oh dear. Sure enough, it was an LR I had picked up by mistake. It took me over a week to get my contentedness back with the regulare attys, but I did it by golly! I have a few LR's stocked up for the future, but until I have more than a 30 on hand, I'm not "going there". nope nope. Too heartbreaking when they drop cold dead.

At higher voltage I have used the 801 (oldie but goodie), 302, 901, 510 and 510 cartomizer. I really like the flavor from the 801, 302 and 901. I find that I drip more with these atomizers which leads to leaking. My favorite is the 510 cartomizer and seems to be my go to choice. It really is a personal choice, I would agree with the person that suggested getting an adapter and just giving a different atomizer a try. Even if it is just for fun.

Thank you

Your Best Vape is between 8 to 9 Watts with out burning up the atty to quick. When getting into Mods I would suggest buying a multimeter for checking your Battery's, and atty's.