Sept. Vapor Talk Contest

Mark

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Race City USA in NC (Nascar town) and I've been hoping to run into Jamie McMurray who I know from my last job and also Kurt Bush and Dale Jr's shop is down the road from me. I was going to ask them if they would put Vapor Talk on the side of the car (on a sign) and take a pic with me, but I don't think I have time since they've been out of town. I tried. :(

I just posted a pic of a Nascar that I took a week ago. The drivers dont need to be in the pictures...the cars are cool enough on their own! The contest is pics of celebrity...... OR...... in an unusual/unique place representing Vapor Talk.

it was really fun, finding celebrities to take my photo! I had more but posted 3 and not only that but I had the chance to talk to hundreds of people over the weekend who smoke and tell them that I stopped in Jan. thanks to e-cigs, the ones who knew me were shocked and most of them wanted to sample the one I brought! I really hope to have more to show off at the next big event I attend and convert my friends to vaping. my doctor said my lungs were clear after years of smoking and rook me of my asthma inhalers! I just have the standard e-cigs though, hoping for something fancy soon and I hope you liked my photos!

Okay Folks – We have a new contest!!

Pictures, pictures, pictures!!! Our contest will be a picture of you with a celebrity or in an unusual/unique place representing Vapor Talk. (Mostly just be creative) The celebrity must be recognizable by all judges and you must have Vapor Talk represented in your picture somehow. If you can't find a celebrity, no worries. Having Vapor Talk represented in an unusual place will work as well (example, a picture of you with a Vapor Talk logo in front of the Washington Monument or in another unique place).

Have fun with this and use your imagination! Everyone is welcome to participate--even those who have won past contests are eligible to participate.

Please post your picture on the gallery by 7 p.m. on Friday, October 1, 2010. The Vapor Talk staff will pick the winner and announce him/her by Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 6:00 p.m.

Your Pictures should be uploaded: Here

The prizes which will be awarded are as follows:

1st Place: Mark’s mod #69 (Sycamore/Purple Heart) batteries and charger (courtesy of staff member Brian); low resistance atomizer ; Vapor Talk juice sampler (courtesy of Christopher); Vapor Talk shirt, limited edition (in M, L or XL only)

2nd Place: Mark’s mod #66 (Ambrosia Maple); batteries and charger (courtesy of Brian); low resistance atomizer

3rd Place: Ego Starter Kit (courtesy of Staff member Jeff)

4th Place: Vapor Talk Juice Sampler (courtesy of staff member Christopher)

5th Place: Vapor Talk Shirt, limited edition (M, L or XL)

Christopher, Jeff, Brian and myself will be the judges. This contest is totally subjective and all decisions will be final. You must be a resident of the continental U.S. and over the age of 18 to participate.

I would like to thank Christopher, Jeff and Brian for helping with the contest and donating additional prizes. (and thanks to my wife for typing this up-LOL)

Good luck, have fun with this and HAPPY VAPING!

it was really fun, finding celebrities to take my photo! I had more but posted 3 and not only that but I had the chance to talk to hundreds of people over the weekend who smoke and tell them that I stopped in Jan. thanks to e-cigs, the ones who knew me were shocked and most of them wanted to sample the one I brought! I really hope to have more to show off at the next big event I attend and convert my friends to vaping. my doctor said my lungs were clear after years of smoking and rook me of my asthma inhalers! I just have the standard e-cigs though, hoping for something fancy soon and I hope you liked my photos!

I did like the pictures! :thumbsup: As it stands right now, it looks like you have a good chance of winning too unless people are waiting for the last minute to post pictures.

wow, only a few days left! I have my fingers and toes crossed, I really want an EGO!!!!!!!

Okay Folks – We have a new contest!!

Pictures, pictures, pictures!!! Our contest will be a picture of you with a celebrity or in an unusual/unique place representing Vapor Talk. (Mostly just be creative) The celebrity must be recognizable by all judges and you must have Vapor Talk represented in your picture somehow. If you can't find a celebrity, no worries. Having Vapor Talk represented in an unusual place will work as well (example, a picture of you with a Vapor Talk logo in front of the Washington Monument or in another unique place).

Have fun with this and use your imagination! Everyone is welcome to participate--even those who have won past contests are eligible to participate.

Please post your picture on the gallery by 7 p.m. on Friday, October 1, 2010. The Vapor Talk staff will pick the winner and announce him/her by Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 6:00 p.m.

Your Pictures should be uploaded: Here

The prizes which will be awarded are as follows:

1st Place: Mark’s mod #69 (Sycamore/Purple Heart) batteries and charger (courtesy of staff member Brian); low resistance atomizer ; Vapor Talk juice sampler (courtesy of Christopher); Vapor Talk shirt, limited edition (in M, L or XL only)

2nd Place: Mark’s mod #66 (Ambrosia Maple); batteries and charger (courtesy of Brian); low resistance atomizer

3rd Place: Ego Starter Kit (courtesy of Staff member Jeff)

4th Place: Vapor Talk Juice Sampler (courtesy of staff member Christopher)

5th Place: Vapor Talk Shirt, limited edition (M, L or XL)

Christopher, Jeff, Brian and myself will be the judges. This contest is totally subjective and all decisions will be final. You must be a resident of the continental U.S. and over the age of 18 to participate.

I would like to thank Christopher, Jeff and Brian for helping with the contest and donating additional prizes. (and thanks to my wife for typing this up-LOL)

Good luck, have fun with this and HAPPY VAPING!

YAY!!!!! I know there will be a downpour of photos but I am hoping to win something, I already hinted at what I want before I saw this, I am so glad my friend Megan turned me on to this forum! before I was just a girl ordering clevers and now I want to vape like the cool kids!

I did like the pictures! :thumbsup: As it stands right now, it looks like you have a good chance of winning too unless people are waiting for the last minute to post pictures.

so cute! I <3 kids!!! I have some great local monuments, I mean really great! I might have to submit another few but I am thinking of saving them for a future contest? hmmm these are not the first things you would think of which could make for a ringer, I just don't know! :p

np TracieLynn i am hoping too mine was the first pic up i didnt have any well known stars so i used my kids they are stars in my eyes everyday. and welcome to the forum.

Ok, my last entry for contest. Went down to VaporBomb to check out their new vaping lounge, in hopes of getting some pics with Harry and the VB gang. Upon entering, I found myself in a pack of craftsman hard at work preparing the shop for their October 23 grand opening and Hallow-vape party. :construction: Harry and his staff were kind enough to take time outta of their busy day to pose for a few pics in front of the new Logo just painted on the wall of the lounge. Harry told me that he hoped to see members of the Vapor Talk Forum at Hallow-vape and ask if any were to attend, to please RSVP him, so he could add to the order of food and drink. Its to be a fully catered party , with no cover charge....come VAPE, drink, eat, and be merry :thumbsup: So...that's all I got.....Sure hope there will be more entries than what has been posted thus far. Thank you Mark, Chris, Jeff and Brian for holding another awesome contest.

Edited by Ouster

yall fight over the ego i like the mark mod with the purple line if i won it i coud say its for lupus awareness cause that ribbon is purple and well i have it but if not is all good i loved all the entrys and wow they were all awesome just wanted to say good luck everyone.

it was really fun playing /teasing and btw I totally love eggo waffles, it's been years, I should get some! :D

good luck to everyone and sorry about your lupus deadeye, I have fibro, osteoporosis, spinal stenonsis (just had my first spinal fusion in may)

getting a spinal cord stimulation and I could go on... so I am sure a lot of people here can sympathize. I think this is another awesome reason to Vape On!

no smoking when you have health issues, my doc is really impressed with how vaping has changed my asthma, I hope to become a super vaper someday when

I get all set up! yay!

thanks to everyone who put this contest together! it was great to be creative and a bonus if I get to win!

We are just playing.....I am totally good with anyone winning anything! I think it was just awesome that they put the contest together for us!

Thanks again guys.

it was really fun playing /teasing and btw I totally love eggo waffles, it's been years, I should get some! :D

good luck to everyone and sorry about your lupus deadeye, I have fibro, osteoporosis, spinal stenonsis (just had my first spinal fusion in may)

getting a spinal cord stimulation and I could go on... so I am sure a lot of people here can sympathize.

Oh my... I'm putting off a L5-S1 fusion myself... I too have spinal stenosis and just a bad case of degenerative disk disease. Not looking forward to it at all. Although I don't think I could feel any worse than I currently do now!

Not only is it a Mark Mod, it's a Mark Mod with a PURPLE accent!!?? Of all the times to not have a working camera. Boohoo! Congrats to the future winner of this fantastic work of art, whoever you may be!

, PM me if yu want to talk! I had anterior cervical spinal fusion, two donor cadavar bones replaced two discs they removed, then titanium plate w/screws and bone marrow from my own hip, trying to put off my lumbar fusion with the SCS BUT I don't want to take over this forum with that! so I have tons of info if you need it & I write a blog about my health (and life) I think the link is on my profile :)

TL

Oh my... I'm putting off a L5-S1 fusion myself... I too have spinal stenosis and just a bad case of degenerative disk disease. Not looking forward to it at all. Although I don't think I could feel any worse than I currently do now!