No Comment

I've been lurking around here and there but haven't posted in a long time. I don't seem to have too much to say and when noobs are asking questions that I can answer, they get answered before I get there. Seems like I can't find a topic that I can add any input to but it's still fun to read some of the stuff here. Anyways, I'll continue to stop in as I continue to enjoy vaping.

I've been lurking around here and there but haven't posted in a long time. I don't seem to have too much to say and when noobs are asking questions that I can answer, they get answered before I get there. Seems like I can't find a topic that I can add any input to but it's still fun to read some of the stuff here. Anyways, I'll continue to stop in as I continue to enjoy vaping.

Haha, I hear that Mike! I can totally relate.

Hey, I have an idea... maybe record yourself jammin' out on your guitar, toss it into the Lounge section... I bet that would start some fun! I know there's a few musicians here that would jump on that thread and have some fun too! :punk:

Doesn't always have to be about vapin'

:)

Well at least keep popping in tinychat and play your guitar for us. :D

Well, I'm glad you commented today because your avatar made me smile. Loving the alien with the green LED e-cig. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...