Rush Limbaugh Talks About E-Cigs, Again!

vapersplace

Really wished he'd give the forum a shout out! :D (seriously Rush I'll send you some e liquid on the house)

It's nice to see ecigs go mainstream. It's going to be an interesting couple years ahead.

Just to let you know Chris, Volcano has been doing press releases in the past few days since Rush keeps on mentioning them and in the press release they talk about the community and mention vapersplace and vaportalk :thumbsup:

I think Rush Limbaugh is the stupidest person we could have representing Ecigs...the guy is a idiot rascist, and this is what/who gets to represent Ecigs on a nationwide level......its stuff like this that is going to get us a ban, I dont mean to get negative about it but its hard not to IMO.....

Just to let you know Chris, Volcano has been doing press releases in the past few days since Rush keeps on mentioning them and in the press release they talk about the community and mention vapersplace and vaportalk :thumbsup:

Do you have any links? Maybe I should send Volcano and email and say hello :) I love it when we make it into articles.

I think Rush Limbaugh is the stupidest person we could have representing Ecigs...the guy is a idiot rascist, and this is what/who gets to represent Ecigs on a nationwide level......its stuff like this that is going to get us a ban, I dont mean to get negative about it but its hard not to IMO.....

He has 20 million listeners. You're entitled to your opinion, but I happen to like Rush and don't think he's racist at all.

Have you ever really listened to him? Just sayin...

Personally I like the guy. Is he opinionated? Hell yes! But most of the time he's right(I think).

And he made the same point that we all have been saying about FDA, big tobacco and big pharma companies and e-cigs.

So maybe he can press the issue a little.

Yeah if Rush can come out and represent it in a mature way it might be OK, idk you guys might listen to him more but all I know is probably what alot people who don't really listen to him know, I mean hes known for speaking his mind about alot of messed up government issues witch is good I just dont agree with some of things hes said that I've heard, I guess I really haven't heard him in depth tho.