100 Days !

Well........Today marks a special day in my life!!! 100 days is the longest I have been without a cigarette in 28YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!jump.gif

I am so proud of myself and thankful that I have all you guys as my new friends! It's because of you that I have made the switch! If I had not found VT through a fellow RC Pilot I'd still be smoking and smelling up every place I went. You guys Have helped me learn about the whole vaping experience and welcomed me into VaporTalk like an old friend in from the blizzard! I am so grateful that the VT community is more like a big family than a bunch of strangers that just get together to brag or ***** about other members. You guys, AND GALS are amazing in your efforts to help each and every newbie out as much as you can! This place and its members (my vaping family) will forever hold a special place in my heart!!

Thank you to all the VT members that have helped me reach this milestone! (you know who you are!!) thumbsup.gif

I truly believe that cigarettes have become a part of my history and hopefully, I have quit soon enough that, that part of my history will not affect my future! And even if something happened to the whole e-cig thing and I couldn't vape anymore, I STILL don't think I d go back to smoking! Besides.......vaping is way too much fun to quit! I love sitting in tinychat with you guys and just cutting the fool while vapin it up!

OK I've started rambling, so ....I'll not make another boring post like this til I hit a year!!!! hrhr.gif

Congrats Hodge !!! That really is a milestone thumbsup.gif

It feels so good to reach the point that cigarettes are no longer an option. It really is very freeing !!!

I have never run into another community quite like the vaping community. Everybody here is truly amazing !!!

keep on vaping

Another amusing avatar Hodgehound! Congratulations on the first 100 days! I too feel fortunate to have discovered the VT forum. You have been a person who welcomed me, made me feel a part of the vaping community, and generally has a kind supporting word for everyone! I think it's a miracle that we are not smoking analogs. I don't miss it not even for a second. Kudos and many more 100 days!

gratz Hodge, well done.

It's kinda funny that you will eventually lose track of that number and not even think about it. Glad to see someone so enthused by it. I am not even sure how many days it has been for me, I am at the phase where I just cant believe I USED to smoke. Gross!

WAY TO GO buddy!!!! Didn't think you could do it did ya? Well congrats and keep going strong. You know we're all here for ya and it only goes by even faster after that first 100.

So WOOOHOOOO and see ya on the short bus! :animier::thumbsup:

Way to go and I am still here for the same reasons you stated.I just celebrated 1 year smoke free after 21 years of smoking.This forum has been a great help with my learning curve and the unbiased opinions help with my choices...I dont know if I would have made it without the help and advice I got here..

Congrats and best wishes

Steve D

:punk: