One Year Anniversery

I just posted and realized looking at my banner that today is my 1 Year Anniversery Analog free.This Forum has helped me tremendously with info and tips..Thanks and Good luck to all......

Awesome! Way to go!

The time really does go fast. I am touching on 2 months already. I do feel much better. I'm glad I tried it and I'm glad I found here, this place for all the information and kindness. :)

Keep vaping :)

Congrats, thats a great achievement, How is your health, do you feel like you can run for miles, I still have a real cig from time to time, in the 4 months ive been vaping probably smoked 2 or 3 packs throught that time spread out, something I have to stop doing, I can't wait for a year in for me, I think when that happens im going to do some crazy 5 mile marathon run...lol

Congrats, thats a great achievement, How is your health, do you feel like you can run for miles, I still have a real cig from time to time, in the 4 months ive been vaping probably smoked 2 or 3 packs throught that time spread out, something I have to stop doing, I can't wait for a year in for me, I think when that happens im going to do some crazy 5 mile marathon run...lol

I noticed an immmediate improvement in health and energy levels after the first few weeks.I dont know about running miles but there were no negatives to quiting for me.