Fake Lr Atomizer?

Hi all

Have a question ...I just ordered 25 LR Atomizers from Puresmoker.com..if you order in bulk,they give a 50% discount. I received em, but I didnt see a LR on the bottom of the connection. I was under the impression that Joye 510 LR atomizers had that making...Im I wrong???

Hey Ouster, Can you check the attys with an ohm meter? I'm curious as to whether they are actually lr. The ones I've gotten either have LR printed on the side or stamped in the bottom (need a magnifying glass to see it).

Total drag man! I'm waiting on LR atty from Word Up, their website says "The Joye510/520 Are 1.8 to 2.5ohm" Not to sure what that means, but here's hopein'

Total drag man! I'm waiting on LR atty from Word Up, their website says "The Joye510/520 Are 1.8 to 2.5ohm" Not to sure what that means, but here's hopein'

LR attys should typically be about 1.5 to 1.6 ohms. @ 2.5 it is a normal atty.

I have some from them. They work well for me.

The ones that came with my eGos from PureSmoker are 1.5ohm, but I can't find an LR on it any where. It may be there, but I can't see it and can't find a magnifying glass.

It's a stainless steel one like Stirfry said.

Edited by Brian

I love PS but this is not the first time their fulfillment sent the wrong item. I get different color atties almost every time I order from them. As a standard operating procedure (in the printing fulfillment industry at least), there should always be 2 people to check a fulfillment order, the PS invoices only indicate one signature. I love the company but they seem to make this mistake far too often.

Edited by Burn

Its Friday..just got in the door. I never did get to talk to PM last week after I headed out for work....but, when I walked in the door tonight, I had a package waiting for me with 25 new atomizers in it!!! :punk: I broke out the meter and they are reading 1.5 :punk: The atomizers I ordered were the silver ones, and after check the site that I opened my ticket on, they e-mailed me back say'n that their atomizers don't have the LR marking on them...but they are 1.5. So Im happy!! Just gotta send the first order back now :X

I just received an order in todays mail from Provape. I ordered some LR Cartos. I am using one of them right now but for some reason, they are airy and not as tight of a draw as the last LR carto I tried. I don't have an ohm meter, wish I did. I'm getting lots of vapor but just not the umph the other LR cartos had. I'm hoping they did, in fact, send LR. Or maybe the quality is different with different suppliers.