Stirfry's Vt Pt Giveaway Vote.

Stirfry

as i said in the first post of this Round 2 thread; there would be some kind of unnamed calculation formula, as well as something else based on voted BY nominees... i intentional left those a mystery to so they would not influence how people voted...

but, first things first.

A. everyone started with "points" based on how many nominations they received (in Round 1) .

JagSol - 3

LinksZelda21 - 2

Bigjim - 2

Uma - 2 (removed self, but her votes were calculated as a nominee)

Jolly - 2

Roober - 2

benjimin1990 - 2

TheHodgehound – 1

nana - 1

deathawates87 - 1

ddavelarsen - 1

actor92191 - 1

B. every vote from a non-nominee is scored by the order they placed them in. as follows:

Pick 1 - 3 points

Pick 2 - 2 points

pick 3- 1 point

C. THEN if a NOMINEE (was unselfish) and voted for ANOTHER NOMINEE, I ADDED ONE to each vote. As follows:

Pick 1 – 3 (+1) = 4

Pick 2 – 2 (+1 ) = 3

Pick 3 – 1 (+ 1) = 2

D. However, IF A NOMINEE VOTED for THEMSELVES it is MINUS ONE for each vote. As follows:

Pick 1 – 3 (- 1) = 2

Pick 2 – 2 (- 1) = 1

Pick 3 – 1 (- 1) = 0

Edited by Stirfry

So, here’s the breakdown. I placed all votes by non-nominees first. After that i placed all voted cast by nominees.

If you see a number in parentheses then the number proceeding it was the placement, and the following number is “+” if that vote was from another nominee, and “-“ if that vote was from themselves.

FOR EXAMPLE: Stirfry: 2 + 3 + 1 + 3 (+ 1) + 1 + 2 (- 1) = 12

The “+ 3 (+ 1)” means another nominee voted me as their first pick. Therefore “3 + 1”, however, the “+ 2 (- 1) “ means I voted for myself as my second choice, and lost a point for doing so.

Hope that is explanation enough.

Edited by Stirfry

[*See end of previous page for detailed breakdown of scoring procedure... either way though, it was a blow-out!]

JagSol : 3+3+3(+1)+3+3(+1)+2+3(+1)+3(-1)+2+3(+1)+3+3 = 37

LinksZelda21 : 2+1+3(+1)+2(+1)+1(+1)+3(-1)+2(-1)+3+3+2(+1)+2+3 = 29

Bigjim : 2+1+1(+1)+1 = 6

Uma : 2 +2 (removed self, but her votes were calculated as a nominee

Jolly : 2+3(+1) = 6

Now, none of this matters since JagSol totally ran away with it, but next time, people, remember that it is about GIVENG, not getting. ;)

Congrats Jag! You won a VP PT package!

(LinksZelda21, i am sending you something too. i'll message you)

Edited by Stirfry

JagSol : 3+3+3(+1)+3+3(+1)+2+3(+1)+3(-1)+2+3(+1)+3+3 = 37

LinksZelda21 : 2+1+3(+1)+2(+1)+1(+1)+3(-1)+2(-1)+3+3+2(+1)+2+3 = 29

Bigjim : 2+1+1(+1)+1 = 6

Uma : 2 +2 (removed self, but her votes were calculated as a nominee

Jolly : 2+3(+1) = 6

Roober : 2+1+2(+1)+1(-1)+1+1 = 8

benjimin1990 : 2+2+2+1(-1)+2(+1)+3+3 = 15

TheHodgehound : 1+ 1+1(-1)+2(+1)+1+2 = 8

nana : 1+1(+1)+1 = 4

deathawates87 : 1+2(+1)+1(+1)+2(-1) = 7

ddavelarsen : 1 = 1

actor92191 : 1+1(+1) = 3

i was re-checking the math and i ran out of time to edit, here's the rest of the list. i was off a bit on the math but it did not chance the outcome. here's the updates math regardless (the first half of the list is undated above)

Edited by Stirfry

Finding a job/career you can do for the rest of your life is very much the challenge. Its even better when you find your path early in life. I have been fortunate and have spent the last 26 years doing a job I still love. Hate the politics and all the extraneous parts of working within a corporation, but I still like my job (most days).

College is good !!!

I want to thank everyone from Jeffb for nominating me to death who stuck with me. I'm very surprised that I won this, seeing it's a rarity that I won something. I'm glad we all had fun though and Link, congrats on being the runner up too! I wasn't worried that I could have lost to you, but seeing the votes...makes me think how much you all mean to me. It makes me happy that I finally fit in somewhere and can have fun without being told to shut up...or to go do something, lol. Anyways, the point is that I'm thankful for you all to come vote for everyone and I hope it's also a lesson we learned too about giving.