Stirfry's Vt Pt Giveaway Vote.

Stirfry

Can I put all three votes towards the same person or does each vote have to be a different person?

you CAN vote for whoever you wish.

they are your votes, and it is your CHOICE to do whatever you like with them.

Sorry if I offended in any way. I was kidding about winning the Marks Mod earlier in another thread .. and it carried over a bit to this one... and gosh, I was only kidding, joshing, playing, having a bit of fun. I sometimes mix up my thoughts and .. they come out mumblejumbled and make no sense at times to anyone but me. This must be one of those times. I apologize. I meant no harm.

I'll leave by the side door, quietly, until my smushed up brain kicks back into gear. Sorry.

wasnt tryin to make this not fun, was just saying. Idk, just dont want people getting the wrong idea about me, is all. Freakin <3 you guys and gals!

Anywho, i dont feel so bad anymore! sorry for pushin this off topic -- cant wait to see who wins, so many great people who really deserve it, and this is a great contest too. :)

Sorry if I offended in any way. I was kidding about winning the Marks Mod earlier in another thread .. and it carried over a bit to this one... and gosh, I was only kidding, joshing, playing, having a bit of fun. I sometimes mix up my thoughts and .. they come out mumblejumbled and make no sense at times to anyone but me. This must be one of those times. I apologize. I meant no harm.

I'll leave by the side door, quietly, until my smushed up brain kicks back into gear. Sorry.

Uma--you can come back now !!! smushed up brains are half the fun--we really need somebody to pick on..........tag your it !!!

Uma, i am sure he just changed his vote because you withdrew yourself... so his vote wouldn't be wasted on someone not in it any longer. ;)

Bingo.

uma - I'm pretty sure no one is offended. Anyway, that's pretty much my job!!!!

Like I said before, I don't mind if I lose, but if I do win...I could actually use this as a present to my still-smoking brother. I really want him to quit on analogs. SO! My votes are:

1 for me.

2 on deathawaits87!

ok, i have somewhere to go the earliest i will be home is 9pm EST.. the latest is.. well... 3am? seriously though, expect voting to cease between 10pm-12amEST. i will pop in video chat to see who's around when i get home, and of course i will post results here as well. unless there is a tie or something like that (remember, you guys don't know my wacky scoring formula!) this will be the final round.

pass the word, the more voted the better.

Edited by Stirfry

Hopefully there will be vapers on videochat for once! I'll be around there around 8 PM EST...or earlier ^.^

I so can't wait to see who wins! Ben, if you do win...remember that day! If not...we'll have a raffle someday where you can win a car ^.^

gosh i really hope i win.......this would be the first thing i have EVER one. and when i way ever i mean ever. lol but good luck to everyone. may the best man/woman win

Did I hear someone say you were going to college??? :blink: