ThaHodgehound

Nana

deathawaits87

ddavelarsen

actor92191

**FTJoe (x4) - withdrew self from consideration

**kitsune (x3) - withdrew self from consideration

ROUND 2:

1. Everyone gets 3 votes. PLEASE list them in order (with #1 being your top pick) - please post all 3 in one post.

2. you can ONLY choose from the nominees listed above.

3. NOMINEES: please vote! there will be a separate thing based off of votes cast by nominees ...to be announced later!
  4. you may vote for yourself still... if you wish...
  5. once ALL NOMINEES and a sufficient amount of non-nominees have voted, i will calculate votes. at the very least i want all nominees and everyone who posted in round one to have voted in round two, so pread the word.

6. do not try to guess or calculate votes or think your pick is a lost cause and vote for someone!! how i will calculate this will be the fun part. vote your vote, don't worry about who other people vote for!
  7. final tally will be posted immediately after round 2 is closed, along with detailed breakdown... hopefully saturday night... if people move their a** and get voting!

once again... Here's the prize:

VP PT (w/ Blue LED / 801 connector)

Stand

USB to Wall adapter

801 to 510 adapter

1x 16ml bottle of Awesome Vapor Special Roast Coffee (which rocks!) OR 1x 10ml bottle of daily vape mix of 40% VT Mentha 40% VT Cappuccino 20% AV Special Roast Coffee

i'll check my atty count... if i have enough i'll throw in a 510 atty as well.

*i had the unit repaired shortly after i bought it, and they replaced a faulty transistor, IT HAS WORKED FLAWLESSLY EVER SINCE.*

med_gallery_1189_94_7023.jpg

Edited by Stirfry

Ill vote for myself twice, and one for actor92191. My ego battery just died and i have no good devices.. nothing but an old 510 passthru. Id really aprriciate this! thanks to everyone that has voted for me!

Edited by LinksZelda21

Now following the previous post is tough, linkszelda, uma and roober. Sorry benjamin and jagsol but you guys just got mark mods. And I'd also like to apologize to bigjim and everyone else out there I didn't vote for. I wish everyone could win.

Edited by FTJoe

Now following the previous post is tough, linkszelda, uma and roober. Sorry benjamin and jagsol but you guys just got mark mods. And I'd also like to apologize to bigjim and everyone else out there I didn't vote for. I wish everyone could win.

yah i got mine like a month and a half ago. and thats all i have i have nothing else.

It's cool, even if I don't win, I just hope someone wins ^.^

Haha, this is a very interesting concept, SF!

From what everyone's posting, it looks like all of us nominees are just about in the same situation; in college, broke and stuck with only one 3.7v unit, LoL! Go figure.

However, instead of taking the sympathy route, I do have a positive twist to add...

Today, I finished the 3rd day of testing to obtain my GED, so I don't lose my college credits from prior semester! Yeah, I lied to get into college, but it was for the best, right? LoL, anyway, today I celebrated with a nice steak lunch, sent my son to his buddy's for the night, celebrating with the wifey later tonight, and to top it off, I'm voting myself in 3x! LoL! WooHoo! :thumbsup:

Woooohoooo!!! Congrats BigJim, that's awesome!!

Thanks FTJoe! That's way sweet.

I know my tick story was quite traumatic, (shudders!), but to be fair, I guess I really should pull out too. I have not one but two, yes 2, Janty eGo's plus a Black Silver Bullet with a pass through. I'm on my way to being pretty set up.. a lot closer than the rest of the nominees here. Besides, it doesn't have a PURPLE LED lol. This ol' dog will bow out of the rat race (you hear that Roober! you dirty rat you).. and nominate...

hmmmm... all those with kids who's in the running.

JagSol

Roober (because she needs a spare in order to keep the Mark Mod in pristine condition)

BigJim

and any others. :)

::::I bet if I weren't such a dog up against all these beautiful people I'd have gotten more votes::::

Jolly, hodge, and myself, just because its something ive wanted since chris put up the stress test way back... and cant get one til we have jobs, so... lol

good luck everyone!

Woooohoooo!!! Congrats BigJim, that's awesome!!

Thanks FTJoe! That's way sweet.

I know my tick story was quite traumatic, (shudders!), but to be fair, I guess I really should pull out too. I have not one but two, yes 2, Janty eGo's plus a Black Silver Bullet with a pass through. I'm on my way to being pretty set up.. a lot closer than the rest of the nominees here. Besides, it doesn't have a PURPLE LED lol. This ol' dog will bow out of the rat race (you hear that Roober! you dirty rat you).. and nominate...

hmmmm... all those with kids who's in the running.

JagSol

Roober (because she needs a spare in order to keep the Mark Mod in pristine condition)

BigJim

and any others. :)

::::I bet if I weren't such a dog up against all these beautiful people I'd have gotten more votes::::

Hey, I'm a slime here! Being a doggie is adorable! ^_^ Look at me, I'm blue and squishy!

wait, I have a mark mod? since when? man... i wish!!! i do have units that were donated to me, so i am not really IN NEED, but I dont have a mark mod, or id not be in this at all :) The only PT I have right now is the janty stick :)

By the way i am an old member but man im having some rough times right now, sheesh i feel really bad for even being in the contest now...

Edited by Roober