Diy Suppliers For Flavorings And Nic.

Brian--have you tried the cotton candy mix???

not tried the Eythol at that high a concentration, interested to know what it tastes like.....

Haven't used it yet... will probably be this weekend. I'll try it in my Peanut Butter Tobacco mix. I did smell it and it does smell like cotton candy.

I'm looking forward to what you think about it !!!

I guess I could try it myself too---

I replaced Marsh Mallow with Cotton Candy in my Peanut Butter Tobacco mix and WOW! It really changes it... for the better. I may need to reduce the % (was about 15% of my flavor mix) but it's really good. It does sweeten up, but it also seems to smooth it out... like it softened it some. Not really sure how do describe it, but I'm really liking it. :)

I actually have some marshmallow flavoring I havent used yet. marshmallow and peanut butter sounds really good !!!

I've been vaping freedomsmoke usa thin mint......It's really, really good. but marshmallow added might be even better. I can never leave flavors alone.

Very good to know. I do like the eythol. Time to experiement a little......

Just got some more tiramisu and apple pie flavoring......may try a batch with marshmallow and another with the eythol and see what works.

Dave got me using marshmallow as a sweetener... I've been adding a little to just about everything I make. I'm thinking I like the cotton candy (Ethyl Maltol) better.

This is cool; I just got some cotton candy from Health Cabin too, so will be trying it the next time I feel in a recipe mood. :) I've been perfectly happy with the TW Americano and HC's 555 for quite a while now though. I guess I'm just easy to please. :D

Brian had it !!!!

my preference is DV menthol concentrate from TW---really, really, really strong. one drop to 5mls is all it takes. I have never messed with the crystals. 10ml of DV menthol will last me a lifetime.

my second choice is flavourart menthol--I usually get that from freedomsmokesusa or liberty flights. also very strong--a little goes a very long way.

And what a sweet deal this is... My link

I got the Mentholyptusxxx 36mg / 30ml that I will cut/double with PG to make 18mg. That's not bad... 60 ml for $15 !! And then I just add it to my other juices to get a nice mild menthol kick. Don't like it straight necessarily... :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

I only like a hint of menthol flavoring, just enough to give a bit of throat kick. the mentholyptus is potent stuff. once diluted, 60mls will probably last you 2 lifetimes......

I only like a hint of menthol flavoring, just enough to give a bit of throat kick. the mentholyptus is potent stuff. once diluted, 60mls will probably last you 2 lifetimes......

Happy happy, joy joy!! I'm with ya on "just a hint"... and I add it to nearly every flavor. :thumbsup:

I was never a menthol smoker and never really cared for the flavor. I started adding a few drops to all my mixed shortly after I first started. I love the cool throat hit, without tasting like menthol.

Just be cautious--it is really potent and a pain in the *** to get out of the atty if too strong !!!

I have only used the DV concentrates--but I have heard great things about the sinus clearing properties of the mentholyptus.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...