Pool Cue Ecigs

I was thinking about getting back into playing pool and i went clicking around some sites and found this: http://www.meuccicues.com/meucci-smoking-mods.htm

I just figured i'd share it because even though they are expensive, they do look kind of classy if you like stick designs. They even have some models that go 3.7 to 6 volt. Pretty slick for a pool cue manufacturer. Anyways, enjoy. :D

Edited by xXDoofusmanXx

I was thinking about getting back into playing pool and i went clicking around some sites and found this: http://www.meuccicue...moking-mods.htm

I just figured i'd share it because even though they are expensive, they do look kind of classy if you like stick designs. They even have some models that go 3.7 to 6 volt. Pretty slick for a pool cue manufacturer. Anyways, enjoy. :D

Awesome! Just when I thought I didn't need another device... :D

Sorry I haven't seen you around before but I guess I don't spend much time browsing the forum lately -- wifey too interested in keeping me close by I guess. I'm going to have to work on that! Thanks for the heads up, I'm definitely keeping these in mind.

Edited by ddavelarsen

Man, those are sweet looking! But $160 - $300 though?? At that price they should definately have some way to select more than just the 2 voltages. No thank you.

LOL! I love this statement.

E-Liquid:

15 ml bottle (about 300 drops - roughly 1 drop per cigarette with 3.7 volt unit) - $9.95

I'm pretty sure I don't get an entire analog worth with 1 drop!

Edited by DAYVAPE

He's on to something here. I know in MI ya can't smoke anywhere anymore, and the smokers that are really into shooting pool, bowling, darts or any other indoor stuff are bumbin' big time. People spend big $$$ on equipment for these pass-times and those who do, probably don't mind buying another nice piece of quality gear to enable them to continue on, worry-free. Especially from a name they trust and hold in high regards already. I know a dude who dropped hundreds on a nice set of darts. If that company came out with a vapor device, he'd buy it just because he knows the quality and workmanship behind their stuff.

Granted, they are pricey, but what you're paying for is the art. birds eye maple, inlaid mother of pearl, inlaid ebony... they are basically small versions of the butt end of thier cue sticks. Again, not for everyone, but like I said... classy.

He's on to something here. I know in MI ya can't smoke anywhere anymore, and the smokers that are really into shooting pool, bowling, darts or any other indoor stuff are bumbin' big time. People spend big $$ on equipment for these pass-times and those who do, probably don't mind buying another nice piece of quality gear to enable them to continue on, worry-free. Especially from a name they trust and hold in high regards already. I know a dude who dropped hundreds on a nice set of darts. If that company came out with a vapor device, he'd buy it just because he knows the quality and workmanship behind their stuff.

That's what I'm talkin about too Bigjim. People who like their stuff, like their stuff. I don't shoot pool that much but I'd sure like to have one of these beautiful inlaid works of art to vape! Talk about class!

I gotta jump in here and add that those are actually "works of art". What you are paying for is the craftsmanship that goes into them. Now, I doubt these are handmade but I don't think the price is outrageous for what you are getting. I only say this because I know what goes into a handmade mod. I probably wouldn't be able to afford one of my own (Marks mods)if I didn't make them myself. :rolleyes2:

I gotta jump in here and add that those are actually "works of art". What you are paying for is the craftsmanship that goes into them. Now, I doubt these are handmade but I don't think the price is outrageous for what you are getting. I only say this because I know what goes into a handmade mod. I probably wouldn't be able to afford one of my own (Marks mods)if I didn't make them myself. :rolleyes2:

Man I'm with you on that one! The only way I can afford a custom knife is to make my own! :D

Here's my own knife:

101Sm.jpg

Edited by ddavelarsen

WANT #3!!! Gorgeous.

And I totally see what Mark is saying. Does it function differently than, say, a BB or a SB? Not really. But these have a whole lot more detail and work put into them. So while I can understand the price, I still can't spend $160 on a mod.

Wow! That's a gorgeous knife man! Do you make/sell those? Nice job, that thing's a beauty!

Thanks man! Yeah, I sell them all. I've managed to hold onto this because it's mine. :D But don't think I haven't almost sold this one too... Because I almost have a couple times. People can be awful persuasive. :) I don't take orders anymore, that just takes the fun out of making; get tired of making the same old stuff all the time. So I just do what I want now, and people still buy them. It blows me away.

WANT #3!!! Gorgeous.

And I totally see what Mark is saying. Does it function differently than, say, a BB or a SB? Not really. But these have a whole lot more detail and work put into them. So while I can understand the price, I still can't spend $160 on a mod.

Man I can. If I had three hundred bucks I'd be all over that beautiful fancy one. But I guess I'm lucky; don't have three hundred bucks. :)

Those are some great looking pieces of work. Way out of my price range.

And Dave....excellent work, really beautiful.

Thanks snubber! But I didn't mean to sidetrack this thread... innocent.gif