[Closed] Pif Contest!

ThaHodgehound

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK PEOPLE!!! I'm gonna sweeten the pot just a little bit!!! I got some money for my birthday yesterday and am buying a new PV!!!

Now the winner ALSO gets my DSE 901 ecig, batteries, and charger! Only used for 2 months. May have a few attys for it too.

Pa POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

OK NEWBIES!!!! There is a complete DSE 901 E cig in the package now! 2 manual batteries, USB charger, Wall Charger, 2 stainless attys! The only thing missing is a 901-510 adapter! I only had one, sorry I'm using it.

Get to guessing!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Man, I was really not planning to enter this at all but considering you're talking to a broke man about much needed atty's and hardware, I can't hold out! I'm guessing 196 drips! :) I'll send juices to the second place dood! LoL!

Edited by Bigjim

Man, I was really not planning to enter this at all but considering you're talking to a broke man about much needed atty's and hardware, I can't hold out! I'm guessing 196 drips! :) I'll send juices to the second place dood! LoL!

I think that's great! A pay it forward on a pay it forward!

i just figured out what pif means.. i am, a rah-tard.

in my defense i don't look at letters and think what does that mean. i come, i post, i mod.

guess i should be happy i have a pretty face on this empty skull.