[Closed] Pif Contest!

ThaHodgehound

OK PEOPLE!!!!!! HERE WE GO!!!!

The Yellow Bottle Had 209 drops.

The Blue Bottle had 188 drops.

For a TOTAL of 397 DROPS!

Here's a list of entrants from the worst guess to the best! The number is NOT your guess BUT how far you were off! :harhar:

Roober 623 over

JeffB 430.5 over LOL

benjamin1990 380 over

starrmtn001 335 under

jagsol 325 under

Bigjim 201 under

2BSmokefree 192 under

Jolly 175 under

DayVape 153 over

actor92191 137 under

snubber 132 under

cmdryker 128 over

brian1g 77 under

deadeye 67 under

hawk 23 under

AND OUR BEST GUESS and the winner of my FIRST PIF IS.................................... picoman 17 under

congrats picoman!!!! Hope you enjoy it!! All I ask is that you do the same one day!!! It's a great feeling to help someone out!!! :thumbsup: Send me a pm with your mailing address and I'll get it sent ASAP!!!

Thanks to Kitsune for the idea and Mark for being my back up "Drop Keeper"

Thanks for playing everyone!! Hope I can do it again!!!

Yes...Yes...and Yessss!!! Thank you for the PIF contest Hodge, and thank you to everyone else for the congrats! I can't believe I guessed so close :punk: . You made a bad day great again Hodge, and for that I thank you again.

As a newbie to this vapor family that's been received and welcomed so well, believe me, I will PIF... Yes I will.

You guys are the best!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pico has PM'ed me and I will get it sent out in a few days!

It sure feels great to help out a newb like some of you guys did for me when I first started on VT!!!!!!!!!

This is an awesome feeling and I thank the entire VT community for being like a big family instead of a bunch of strangers I talk to from time to time! All you guys and gals hold a special place in my heart! After all, you people have helped me kick the ONLY thing that has ruled my existence for 25+ years! And I thank every one of you that helped do that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vapor Talk RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess this thread has served it's purpose and can be closed! :animier:

Edited by ThaHodgehound