Anyone Try The New White Cloud Cirrus Ii?

White Cloud has updated their Cirrus II and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the new design. I ordered one and should have it by Monday. I can't wait to try it out! I've heard some bad things about the old version so just want to see if anyone else has tried the new and improved version. They claim it is 30% shorter and 30% lighter. It has twice the amount of vapor and the battery lasts up to 7.5 hours. I look forward to hearing from you all! :unworthy:

I have not heard of White Cloud. I checked out their prices and all I can say is WHAT A RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me you didn't pay $250 for a kit.

No kidding. Looks like a KR808.

These are one of the people that have a stand at the mall.

I've managed to turn at least 3 of their potential customers away from their crap. $250.00 and I thought SE was bad.

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback. I do feel like a fool for over paying on this one. I've found other KR808 cheaper and wondered why this one was so much more expensive. How do you all feel about the KR808 overall compared to other e cigarette models?

Thanks,

David :ouch: (Feeling like a fool)

Meh it's not a bad model quite a few seem to like it. But personally I'd go with a 510 model. The 510 now has cartomizers as an option. It's cheap, it comes in manual, auto and the carts produce plenty of vapor. I use 510 cartomizers daily (although usually on my eGo) Plus the fact that many are soft top with the option to fill with your own e-liquid, you can't go wrong :)

David..if I may ask...just how long have you been reviewing e-cigs?

according to the site, since October of 09' (that is the site date, mind you)

All they have up there are kiosk type of e-cigs and BluCigs.

The 808 is o.k. but 510 is far better for me. The design of the cartridges, particularly in the BluCig leaves alot to be desired. I wound up dipping the tip in the juice for better results then finally got a 510 kit, which you can get for $40 or so now...

David do you really review e-cigs? Like Burn said your site appears to only advertise the kiosk overpriced pieces of crap. It appears to me that your site is no more than just an advertisement.

Also, now that you know that the White Cloud Cirrus II is priced at 5 times what a normal KR808 goes for, why is it still advertised on your site? I'm sure you don't want other fellow vapers to get taken like you did.

Just looked at his web site and it looks an awfully lot like a vendor page and not a review site.

It looks to me like he's using the review angle to get customers.

Just looked at his web site and it looks an awfully lot like a vendor page and not a review site.

It looks to me like he's using the review angle to get customers.

Yeah, was thinking the same thing... I think there's a fox in the hen house.

Hi All,

Thank you for your comments. First of all let me make one thing clear, I am not a vendor. You are welcome to do your research or PM me to ask any questions. CigaretteReviews.org is fairly new for me. The site was purchased a few months back from someone who decided they no longer wanted to run the site. I've been doing reviews on other sites before then. I've a strong background in online marketing and thought I'd put my skills in this area to the test with this site. I came to VaporTalk to find out what others enjoyed to help add more value to the site. I haven't removed White Cloud from the site for one because it has been on CigaretteReviews.org since before I owned the site and the previous owner liked the brand. My goal with CigaretteReviews.org is to provide knowledge on many different brands. I do hope to make some money off the site but by providing other vapers with quality information about each brand. I thought I knew a fair amount about e cigs before joining this forum but am learning quickly that others know a lot more than I do. I am open to adding additional brands to the site so if you've a strong recommendation for additional brands please let me know and I'll do my best to add a quality well researched review to help other fellow vapers make educated decisions on which brand they want to try. I hope this helps to answer some of your questions/concerns. If not let me know and I'll try to answer more. So far I really like the VaporTalk forum and hope to be a contributing member of this forum for a long time.

Thanks,

David

David - the problem is that there are a lot of suppliers out that that take a standard KR808 or Joye 510, slap a fancy name on it and sell it for $150+ to unsuspecting/uninformed customers. Any standard type starter kit will go for around $50. Even a Joye eGo, which comes with two 650mAh batteries and two attys is priced around $70.

Sorry if we seemed a little hostile, but we all try to look out for each other and the community.