Poll - Vapor Talk E Liquid Vg

I think having both VG and PG in a juice would make the juice better. All VG might make for a good juice too. There are a lot of VG lovers out there. I'd have to vote that you carry ALL options.

VG just doesn't seem to dry me out as bad as PG. Am I the only one experiencing dry mouth, kinda chapped lips, and funny taste after vaping a lot of pg here? Just wondering if it's just me having a "reaction" to PG...

The liquid I vape is 55% VG; I'd add more but VG tends to lessen the flavor, which means I bump it up -- and since flavoring is PG based, 55% is all the VG I can get in my mix. I'd buy 48mg liquid from the VT store in a heartbeat, or I'd buy VT flavoring to mix my own. If I were buying flavoring, I'd prefer an option for larger quantities, an ounce or more, up to four ounces. This is the only reason I don't shop at VT store more often. You guys are great.

Yea I'm a PG person as well but only because I enjoy the throat hit.

A few of you PM'd and asked what the ratio would be, I'm guessing I'll make it around 80% 20%. 80% being VG. This is a decent blend which seems to create better vapor IMO.

I voted yesterday a big Yes. :)

BUT, I'd really like to see an option for prefilled cartomizers too, with Dulcis especially and at various strengths, mostly 16/18 and lower. (easy to grab and go when on the run). gimmegimmegimme lol

i'm fine with PG, but i would like a mix to bump up the vapor production.

i find that i basically hate flavors that are not good when mixed with menthol (like grape soda), mainly because of the "dryness" issue (it was the same with analogs), so maybe the VG will open up those flavors to me, if what people are saying is true about VG making them less dry.

Well I think we can all agree on the winner here :lol:

So long as customs doesn't keep busting our chops we'll work over the next few weeks to bring in flavors in VG. I can't guarantee they will taste EXACTLY the same as VG is different from PG but we'll try hard to match them up as close as possible.

So I don't have to vote. Was unfair anyway, I vape PG now only because it's all you have!!! Now I do have quite a stockpile built up, but I'm down for some 0mg Mentha and 0mg Dulcis...

just kidding, I assume you wouldn't start with them.

• 2 years later...
I'd love to see VG! I've found that vaping PG all day leaves an odd taste/feeling my mouth and lips feeling a but dry. VG doesn't.

Yes..The PG is 15% with what I had purchased~ VG 85%________And my 3 days were just Awful~ as I had that METAL taste in my mouth as well~ Have Not Vapor today~ Taking it back for a full Refund~ Has made me so Sick in the last 3 days~ Just can't do this~ Allergic to the Vapor product~