Which E-Cig Is The Best?

Have to admit....depending on your lifestyle and available funds....whichever you have at the time is better than none.

But would have to say the Ego/Tornado is really hard to beat.

• 3 months later...

I would agree that at 3.7volts the ego is hard to beat. You can spend more for a 3.7v unit that MIGHT be fancier to look at, but it really won't function much better.

Once you up the voltage, you can ask a dozen people and get a dozen answers. It's really all so very subjective.

• 3 weeks later...

Comes down to person taste IMHO. The eGo is damn nice and that is what my wife uses. I sometimes sneak a vape of her Malty Toffee on it. But for me, I love the MKI Screwdriver.

Yes I agree with you, but that this is a good reason to attend, and have Vapers meets, so you can try different Mods that you may like. Start a Vapers Meet in your area if their are none around you.

Your video on youtube was the reason I joined this site, and I have been greatly surprised by all of the wonderful information. Thank you

Welcome, Thank you for joining, and watching my video, make sure you enter the monthly contest here on VaporBoards.

• 4 weeks later...

Have to admit....depending on your lifestyle and available funds....whichever you have at the time is better than none.

But would have to say the Ego/Tornado is really hard to beat.

I am using e-cig 510..it satisfies all my smoking needs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Riva > Ego... same basic device, button doesn't get stuck, half the price, standard battery has an extra 100mah and puts out a little over 4 volts instead of the Ego's 3.7.

And the Megalodon blows both of them out of the water...

riva is a knock off, not the same device,same concept, but made of different materials and products and both put out a lil over 4 vs fully charged both hit at 3.7 under load, and riva is not much cheeper.

rivas have had alot of connection issues with certian attys unlike the ego and not many ppl have had the button sticking, btw 2 totally different buttons. joye will stand behind all their products and is the quality choice. new users need to have options and correct information. some one needs to do a longevity test between the two and see what one craps out over time first, with the same usage. id put my money on an ego.. joye = quality riva = knock off

riva may be cheeper and im not saying something is wrong with riva, plenty of users use rivas, but for me id pick sony over ericison, because quality. so i pick joye over riva.

in eather case do the reaserch and make the best decision for you, not based on what others say.

and btw the megaladon is a modded device, so that is not compare-able here stick to comparing apples to apples

Edited by DJJROCK