What Pass Thru Are You Using?

I'd like to see what USB Pass Through devices people here are using! I'm thinking about getting another and putting the one I'm using away (for BACKUP!) It is just the cheap one for the DSE 901. I'd like one a little nicer and with a cord that is not so stiff!

Pics are welcome!

I use the VP/PT. You can either vape at 3.7v or 5v. It is available form Vaprlife and it still might be available from Dietsmokes. I have the 801 fitting, but you can get adapters for the 901, and 510. I use the 901 atomizer on it all the time. I love my PT! It is a bit pricey, but will worth the money in my book.

Edited by BirdDog

I have the 510 pass through (both the one with and the one without the battery). I loved and used them a lot until I got my VP/PT. I mainly used it with the 801LB atty. Once I used it at 5V, I really didn't go back to using the 510 PT, but kept it as a backup. Now I have the pass through that goes with my Black Silver Bullet. I'm using it the most right now, but probably partly because it's new. It is absolutely great.

I have the VP/PT and also have the PT for my SB. VP/PT would probably be your best option, price wise. However, the SB is quite a versatile unit that you can use with a battery on the go or with the PT. You can also use it with the enercell adapter that will give you various volts. I use the VP/PT with the 302 (801).

At home I use my VP-PT with either the 510 atty or 901. requires an adapter for the 510 atty. great piece of equipment. one of my favorite vaping devices.

post-1300-028841700 1275520828_thumb.jpg

In my Jeep I use my e-cig city passthrough- http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=58

Unfortunately that one is only available through the UK--I think shipping was about 9.00 and the USD amount is about 20.00.

I really love it--very light weight. use it with 510 atomizers. very strong throat hit and vapor.

post-1300-028841700 1275520828_thumb.jpg

I use the Janty Kissbox passthrough ,I have two I like the 3.7 volts and they have 801/302 threads for my low bridge pennstyles and I can easily switch between auto or manual switch.They are kind of pricey but it is what I wanted ,twice.

Edited by mcquinn