Silver Bullet Or Bb Owners

I have been contemplating buying a silver bullet or a BB for the past couple months. I have read very good things about it from people here and everywhere but im still not that sure. Is there anyone out there that would be willing to let me barrow one for a couple weeks or buy from them. Is there any negatives with the silver bullet or BB? They both look like there built really well but im scared to put out the money and get something i will regret.

Edited by Xx92JWW86xX

Sorry, you aint touchin my Silver Bullet. :D It is built very well & you will rarely hear a complaint about the unit. The SB can be used at 3.7V & 6V. IMHO you can't go wrong if you get one. :)

I just bought a Black Silver Bullet and I've only had it a few days. It's not leaving my house unless it's in my hand, but I'll give you my opinion. I love it!! It's a great unit and I don't see any way you could go wrong with it. It's solid, fairly big, but not too big. I got the pass through to go along with it and it's just fantastic that way, too. I haven't found even one negative yet and I doubt that I will.

I waited around and listened to other peoples opinions before giving it a try myself. I've spent money on units that I wasn't that happy with, so I understand what you are saying. I've had several units that I wouldn't recommend to anyone (not that they were bad, but just not for me so I can't recommend them), but this one I would.

I'm sure some other people will jump in here and let you know what they think, too. But I seriously doubt that anyone who has one would want to lend it out or sell it. It's that good.

I love my black SB and would highly recommend it. Good at 3.7 with a 2400 mAh battery or at 6V with two 3v batts (LiFePO4). You can also get a pass through for it which is fantastic also. I'm using the PT with an enercell adapter which allows you to switch volts from 3, 5, 6, 6.5, 7 and 7.5. It's a very solid unit and will last a long time.

Brian,

can you share some info/linkage about the enercell adapter? I see it at radio shack but not sure how you run a USB passthrough to it.

Xx92....

I also own one and you will be hard up to find a loan. I have found that most devices are good or they woudlnt survive, the question really is do the features match your needs?

The BB is not small and isn't as easy to carry in a shirt pocket as an eGo but it will fit in pants (non jeans) pockets. It takes a true all-day battery (18650) and the performance is very, very good. It is VERY durable, easily the most durable unit I have seen. There are a ton of owners out there and I have not read a single complaint.

If your looking for a long lasting workhorse that will last a very long time, the SB is the best device, IMHO. It isn't small but the size is manageable, the service at alt smokes is very good. I broke the 510 adapter on mine being stupid with atty converters (801 adapter) and they sent me a new top without charge, knowing it was my own stupidity.

Solid State, great service, great performance at the cost of size. If this fits what you are looking for, this is a terrific and proven option.

(they also offer a smaller version, if size is an issue but I don't know a single peep that owns that one so I don't have any reference for it)

Edited by Burn

Brian,

can you share some info/linkage about the enercell adapter? I see it at radio shack but not sure how you run a USB passthrough to it.

You can buy different adapters for the enercell. It some with a long cord and you can attached a variety of adapters on the end. The SB/PT uses an N adapter. Or you can get a USB adapter and use the cord that came with the SB/PT. I posted a vid (not a very good one) that tells a little more about it.

Enercell

Adapter Plug N

USB adapter plug

My Vid of SB/PT and Enercell

Hope this helps!

BTW - I got mine at my local Radio Shack. Make sure you get the one that is 2 Amp.

Edited by Brian

i love my SB! i really only vape 6v... and i love my BB on the go but im about to put protected cr2s in it so it will be much better on teh go too :) To be completely honest i cant think of a single thing wrong with either one, for the price its the best bang for your buck. IMO

<3 ROOR

I've had the Silver Bullet for about 5 months now, amazing unit. There's really not a lot you need to know, it's built like a tank and has one of if not the best switches available on any PV. The size is it's only downside, if that's a problem for you I'd suggest looking elsewhere, never tried the BB personally. I may have to pick up the passthrough, I keep hearing so many good things. Watch some video reviews and try to get a perspective on the size of the Silver Bullet, if it looks like something you can manage I would highly recommend it to you. Using it with 2x LifePO4 3.0V batteries for a combined 6V is fantastic. If you prefer the 3.7V experience the 18650 gives you insane battery life. I really can't say enough good stuff about this unit.

ive had my SB for 5 days and i love it. i dont mind the size, it could be smaller but i kinda like the size of it and i love that it feels solid as it does. i would recommend to anyone. if you do go with 6v though be careful with the attys i went through my only 2 in the first two days i had it :censored: still learning on the high voltage

Edited by damion1300

I've had my silver bullet for about a month now and I love it. It is honestly the best pv purchase I have made since I started vaping. I wish I would have just bought one from the start.

The thing I really like about the sb that you don't really hear people talk about is the double barrel option. I recently found out about the dbsb and I plan on picking one up in the near future. My future setup will be a dbsb running at 3.7v with 2 510 cartomizers. This should give about the same performance as vaping at 5v, battery life of a 3.7v mod, and shouldn't have to be dripping all the time. Hopefully its going to be super performance with very little downtime.

Happy vaping