Best Flavored Liquids

Maxin5150

Hello again. I was curious what some of you think are the best flavored liquids as well as the mixture. How about bananna flavors? Anybody ever tried the roast beef flavor lol? Thanks :)

Hello again. I was curious what some of you think are the best flavored liquids as well as the mixture. How about bananna flavors? Anybody ever tried the roast beef flavor lol? Thanks :)

Don't laugh - there's a bacon flavor out there. Apparently a lot of folks looking for tuna as well...

I've never tried any of the "meat" flavors. I really don't think I'd want to.

I haven't been able to taste a lot of the flavors I've tried, so I can't give you very much advice. However, I can taste the juices made by Tasty Vapor and the ones I've tried are very good. I love the Atomic Fireball. I just got their licorice and it's good. Not something I'd want to vape all the time, but it's good. Create Vapor has a good grape. It reminds me of grape jolly rancher candies.

I'd love a good banana. I've tried a couple, but couldn't taste them so I don't know if they were good or not.

After only having it for two weeks I would have to say Sweet Dawn is the best I have had so far.I gave in and got it even though it had nic ,but every review I read made me want to try it.It has been described as Runts ,Jolly Rogers and many other flavors that apeal to me.I can't pin it down but it is a familiar tasty flavor.

I'd hate to sound like a schill, but I like Vapor Talk grape the best. I have also tried mixing my own because I wanted to try vg- I made an amazing tangerine flavor. I guess it all boils down to personal preference.

So far the best flavor I have tried is my go to bed vape 99Vapors Rising Sun. It is a Green Tea and Jasmine flavor. At First it is very very subtle almost like vaping nothing (the the vapor production is AMAZING), but then after two or three vapes the flavor starts building then you are tasting green tea ( BTW I love green tea maybe that's why I love this flavor)the jasmine its you as an after taste. I just love this stuff ( I am not a Throat Hit kinda guy so I cant tell if it has one, I dont pull directly into my lungs plus it is a "Go to Bed Vape" so I got it at low nic strength another notch against getting a Throat Hit)

Well with my limited experience, I've only tried 8 or so. My top 3 so far, all from Awesome Vapor ......

#3 Banana

#2 Ry4

#1 Juicy Peach

Cant wait to try more! Buying juice is eating up all the money saved in analogs tho! LOL Maybe Just MAYBE I will win the Pay It Forward contest and have more to try out!

I have been VERY pleased with Nhaler's HV juice thus far. I've only tried a few of the sampler's... but so far not a bad one in the bunch! And the flavor DOES last longer with the LR atty's! Other than that... it's just plain silly how many different e-liquid suppliers I've tried. There were only a few that I didn't care for. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

I LOVE VikingVapor's juices, all dirt cheap (10 bucks for 30 ml, USA made and shipped from USA) and high quality. And of course, RY4 is my current fav. Although I am waiting for VTs own Mentha and ((culcis...?)) flavor to come in the mail.

Just got my VG RY4 and Banana from WordUP! Already tried both! First VG for me And I'm impressed!! Nice flavor and lotta vapor! Ordering MORE VG from them now! I had maybe 10 drops of "Nicotine" left and was getting VERY worried I would run out because we are going out of town in the morning for the weekend!! :o

I like a mix of two parts Tasty Vapor Cherry with one part Tasty Vapor Menthol......it has a bold flavor when you inhale it but it doesn't hang around in between like some strong flavors.....I like to taste my vape when I am vaping but I don't want it to live with me.....