Paying It Forward

Brian

As you all know, Nana and I won the "Pay it Forward" contest and are now both the proud owners of a Mark's Woody (Thanks again Mark!!!).

In the spirit of Mark's "pay it forward" contest, Nana and I have teamed up and would like to pay it forward. This contest is for newer vapers and we've tried to put together a prize package that will be beneficial to someone just starting out. To be eligible, you must have a "joined" date between April 1, 2010 and the date of this post. Of course, we can't verify how long someone has bee vaping, but we're asking that you only enter this contest if you started vaping after April 1st, 2010. You also must have 5 posts (so that you can PM).

The contest will be open until Saturday, May 29th at 6PM EST.

What do you have to do to win? Just post a reply and say whatever you want, what's on your mind (within the forum rules). Each eligible member can only have one entry. If more than one post is made by a single member, only the first post made will be included in the contest.

How will the winner be chosen? We'll use the random number method.

What's up for grabs:

1. Joye 510 Starter Kit (Brand new "no box" kit ordered from Cygnet - 2 attys, 2 batts, charger, 5 carts).

2. 510 Hard carry case.

3. 510 PT

4. 5 pack of 510 cartomizers.

5. Some extra carts

6. Some blue foam

7. Some fluval foam

9. Some Pyramid Tea Bags (courtesy of FTJoe)

and... (drum roll please)

10. The VT Collection E-Liquid Sample Pack (this will be ordered at the VT Store and shipped directly to you)

Additionally, I will be going through all the juice I've acquired over the last six months and including everything I don't use, which will probably be 10 to 15 additional bottles of juice from various suppliers. I'll post a list later.

Good luck and thanks for playing!

I love the fact that this community is so caring and open. I have been a vaper for 24 days and am not looking back to cigarettes. I would love to win anything in this case. I have my first child due anyday now, and anything like this would be great because money is going to be super tight from now on.

Thanks,

Rob :unworthy:

Wow, that is an insane prize package! That would literally take me about 8 months to acquire! lol, I'm still waiting for payday to rear it's happy face so I can finally try a different flavor juice (and hopefully scoop up a cheap pass-through!) Anyway, Kudos to you all in the VT community! I'm so glad I have ran into VT and happily spread the word to everyone!

And Congrats Rob on your future baby! WooHoo! :thumbsup:

Everyday, I log in here and see this community of vapers, SHOW'N THE LOVE!!! Its really inspiring!! :unworthy: I would like to just say Thank You to all those who have posted and given me advise in the last few weeks, you really helped in my battle with analogs.(14 DAYS now!!) Congrats to Brian and Nana..Plz do NOT consider me for this give-away seeing Ive won a large gift already. What an awesome prize!! Im sure will be a huge help to someone just starting out :thumbsup: Again Thank You guys/gals

Everyday, I log in here and see this community of vapers, SHOW'N THE LOVE!!! Its really inspiring!! :unworthy: I would like to just say Thank You to all those who have posted and given me advise in the last few weeks, you really helped in my battle with analogs.(14 DAYS now!!) Congrats to Brian and Nana..Plz do NOT consider me for this give-away seeing Ive won a large gift already. What an awesome prize!! Im sure will be a huge help to someone just starting out :thumbsup: Again Thank You guys/gals

Hey...that's what we are all here for, I know how you feel, was the same for me and lots of others.

congrats on the 14days...keep up the good fight.

Good luck and happy vaping.

I have only been vaping and here on VT a few weeks. Everybody I have had contact with here has been so friendly and helpful in getting me on the road to vaping and hopefully smoke free forever! Thanks to everyone here!! I would love to have another kit other than my 901 just to see the differences and similarities in the products.The e-juice intrigues me the most! What flavors will there be....hmmmmmmm! icecream.gif

Edited by ThaHodgehound

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use the multiquote but ...

Obviously this is the heart of the package, the most prized part of it!! ;-)

Very nice folks, very nice.

haha Joe :)

Pay It Forward? I saw the movie! I had no idea people really participated in this. You know when I first heard of the e-cig I had no clue there were people from all over with so much experience and input. The real icing on the cake though is everyone here at VT who are embracing, supportive, charming and .. you get where I'm going. You all seem very genuinely interested in others and their lives & experiences. It never feels like it's only about vaping, despite it is the tie that bonds us. Vaping is fun to do. We logon to VT and get to vape amongst new friends with the same new interest. It's not nearly as awkward being a newbie here as it can be elsewhere.

What a very nice gift you two are offering (it's hard for me to consider it a prize). Vaping certainly incurs some start up fees. LoL, I'm still trying to justify some of the CC charges to my husband. It's been worth every penny though.

Ok it's hard for me not to add some sort of corny commentary at times like these so here goes:

I vow to never screw & unscrew my brand new atomizers from the battery using the atomizer casing or cart in my pants...

I vow to always turn my attys upside down at night to drain in my pants...

I vow to care for and clean and pamper my new 510 setup from Brian and nana, in my pants...

Last but not least, I promise to pay it forward in my pants... (um???)

OMG I soo meant to say "if I win"!!!

;)

Edited by noXious

I just wanted to say, well ok repeat what everyone else said, That is what I like about VT. Thank you Nana and FTJoe for your fantastic gift/prize.

Oh by the way if my number comes up draw another number and give it to them, Getting that set up would be nice and one day I will get a collection like that but for now I am quite happy with my Juice collection and Tornado ( now that I have a charger again, I know Nana Backups Backups Backups :unworthy: )

Good luck everyone

Thank you Nana and FTJoe for your fantastic gift/prize.

Correction, nana and Brian. I only have a part in this because some of my tea bags I have no use for made it in, I value my contribution to this at less than one cent. I apologize for posting the joke about the "heart" of the prize being the tea bags and inserting myself into this in any way.

It's all Brian and nana...

Correction, nana and Brian. I only have a part in this because some of my tea bags I have no use for made it in, I value my contribution to this at less than one cent. I apologize for posting the joke about the "heart" of the prize being the tea bags and inserting myself into this in any way.

It's all Brian and nana...

No apology needed! Your post was hilarious and made my day when I read it. :thumbsup: And I hope you don't mind me passing along your tea bags. :unworthy:

No apology needed! Your post was hilarious and made my day when I read it. :thumbsup: And I hope you don't mind me passing along your tea bags. :unworthy:

Of course not - I still have tons of them. Should throw them up for giveaways...

Brian and I would like to thank everyone for the kind words. We really enjoyed doing this. It's been an amazing experience.

Also, our thanks to those who entered.

And the winner is...

Bigjim!!!

Congratulations!!!

Congrats Bigjim!!! :thumbsup:

And a special thanks to nana for hosting this with me, and to Mark for the inspiration (still loving the woody (#9).

Edited by Brian

Congrats Bigjim!!! :thumbsup:

And a special thanks to nana for hosting this with me, and to Mark for the inspiration (still loving the woody (#9).

Oh man!! I should have thought of thanking Mark for the inspiration! Thanks for reminding me, Brian.

My thanks to Mark, too. I'm also still loving my absolutely gorgeous, handmade, wooden mod #28

Wow! What an awesome surprise to come home to! I'm absolutely overwhelmed with excitement! :jump: Thank you guys SO MUCH!

Like I said, a package like this would literally take me about eight months to assemble, with my limited budget. You have no idea how this has touched me.

This truly is an extraordinary community. From everyone's willingness to share their knowledge, to the friendly atmosphere, to the generosity...

You guys are absolutely awesome, unique, and deserve the best in every way!

A "Pay-It-Forward" gift, something I have never seen until I met you guys. Thank you for this gift and idea... I look forward to making others just as happy as you guys made me! :)