Pay It Forward (Not A Competition)

Hi Guys this posting is in honor of FTJoe who did something nice for me and all he wanted in exchange is for me to Pay It Forward. So here it goes I think most of us Vapors sit with a lot of stuff that we don't use and just take up space so why not give it to somebody that really need it like people who want to start vaping but can't afford it or is unsure about spending money to start vaping because maybe they don't like it. Just think we can get more vapors to join us the more of us there is the harder we can fight for our rights as a vaping community. The whole idea of this is to pass something you don't use to somebody else without expecting something in return. So let me be the first well actually I don't even know if anybody else maybe did this before. Here we go it's nothing big but I will send to a person that can convince me they really need it a brand new DSE 905 V3 set never been used the box includes the DSE 905 body + 1 x new 901 atomizer a pack of five 901 blank carts a set of two 14500 900 mAH protected batteries and charger (sorry the charger is for EU so will have to get adapter if needed.)I will pay for the postage to anywhere in the world but please this is not for people that already have a lot of PV's!!! PM or Post reply and tell me why you think you should get it. I will post a time frame later after I see the reaction on this but at the moment let's say the 1st of June 2010. Please remember the whole idea is to Pay It Forward so the person that get's this must Pay It Forward as well and so on and so on....

Thanks again FTJoe for the planting the seed. So go ahead guys let's get this started. Any questions just ask. :thumbsup:post-2562-12742207235_thumb.jpg

post-2562-12742207235_thumb.jpg

Edited by Esig

I really don't need another PV (and am not posting for it)--I just wanted to say what a great thread !!!!

I have been paying forward for a while--Things That I don't use, for friends etc. I love this.

I am currently in the process of cleaning out supplies for my niece (currently in college and broke)

Happy vaping !!!!

This is a great thread, I'm sure the people that could really be deserving are lurking on this forum but may be to shy to post. Please recommend people that may be in need! Again, this is a great, really generous thing for you to do!

well i was reading this and i was going to say that i would love to have one of those. But for the moment i dont have anything to offer anyone else. But sometime in the future i would. All that ive got is a 510 starter kit and a couple of juices. I love the whole vaping experience just hate that when i leave the house i have to carry more than one battery. and sometimes they die on me! Im just going to say thank you to stormchas3r cause he is a really good guy and so is all the other wonderfull people on here. everyone on here has helped me out so much and are so willing to help out a noob like me. :D I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here for all the help. Thanks for reading.

Thanx - trust me, I'm certainly not the only one who does it, but if you call my name out, its a thank you and certainly not what I'm looking for. A lot of folks have helped me in the past. And whatever I did is certainly not as generous as what you are doing. kudos.

By the way, most folks aren't shy about need, they are proud, might actually be tough for them to speak out. And its not like they're on food stamps (not that there's anything wrong with that), but if something can be done to stretch someone out so they don't have to a cig, I'm all for it. In my humble opinion, it's best to leave these things as PMs. The absolute best thing to do is take the time, troll the boards and give good advice and support to those in need of simple help.

I'm out, trouble at home so apologies for not taking more time with my response.

Thanks you guys it feels great to be able to give and please remember you can suggest other people as well I will take it all into consideration. Just remember the time difference so I will not always be able to respond immediately and now I must go to bed it's 1:23am here so see you later remember let the suggestions come. I may add some extra stuff like atty's and 901 bat to 501 atty adapter who knows what else I scratch out. :wave:

Thanx - trust me, I'm certainly not the only one who does it, but if you call my name out, its a thank you and certainly not what I'm looking for. A lot of folks have helped me in the past. And whatever I did is certainly not as generous as what you are doing. kudos.

By the way, most folks aren't shy about need, they are proud, might actually be tough for them to speak out. And its not like they're on food stamps (not that there's anything wrong with that), but if something can be done to stretch someone out so they don't have to a cig, I'm all for it. In my humble opinion, it's best to leave these things as PMs. The absolute best thing to do is take the time, troll the boards and give good advice and support to those in need of simple help.

I'm out, trouble at home so apologies for not taking more time with my response.

Hi FTJ PM's is fine by me and in any case everybody here is under a user name it's not like I'm going to give out there real name only the user name of the one that receives it will be posted here.

well i was reading this and i was going to say that i would love to have one of those. But for the moment i dont have anything to offer anyone else. But sometime in the future i would. All that ive got is a 510 starter kit and a couple of juices. I love the whole vaping experience just hate that when i leave the house i have to carry more than one battery. and sometimes they die on me! Im just going to say thank you to stormchas3r cause he is a really good guy and so is all the other wonderfull people on here. everyone on here has helped me out so much and are so willing to help out a noob like me. :D I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here for all the help. Thanks for reading.

Thanks for posting benjamin that is the type of thing I'm looking for just the truth and nothing more but please guys if you feel uncomfortable posting here please PM me I did mention that in my original post as well. Now Really of to bed it's now 1:40am chat later. :wave:

I really don't need another PV (and am not posting for it)--I just wanted to say what a great thread !!!!

I have been paying forward for a while--Things That I don't use, for friends etc. I love this.

I am currently in the process of cleaning out supplies for my niece (currently in college and broke)

Happy vaping !!!!

Kitsune, I was just about to mention this! I don't need the 905, I just wanted to say that kitsune has done this very thing for me. She sent me a whole freakin boatload of tobacco flavors, asking only that I pay it forward too. What a wonderful sentiment! You guys are all just great, you've done more for me than I can say. unworthy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I am also a new user and only have a DSE 901 and about 8 bottles of juice, 4 or 5 with no nic. I would like to have another cig as back up. Being as I don't have much to give, IF I am picked I will only take what I would need to have a little back up for my 901 and Pay the rest Forward just as you are doing here. Everyone I have had the chance to talk to here on VT are simply some of the nicest people I have met! Kinda like all my flying buddies, they are more like family than friends you see every once in a while!

Thanks guys yes I did not forget about this and I will decide on the 1st of June who will receive the DSE905 that person will receive a PM from me and his or her User name will be published here I will try and publish a real photo taken by me of the stuff that person will receive as the photo publishes in the original post was taken from the net but it's the same thing just in different packaging and it's the real DSE905 not called a Nomad or any other name so look out for the photo tomorrow Sunday 30th of May.

Regards

Martin :D

Ok Guys as promised here is the real photos of the package that will get Payed Forward to some lucky person on the 1st of June 2010. The package consist of a new DSE905 kit consisting of the DSE905 body, 901 Atty, 2x Rechargeable ICR14500 Protected Batteries, 1x Battery Charger. Extras 1x spare 901 Atty new, 1x 901 to 510 Adapter, 2x Boxes of 5 Blank 901 Cartridges. So this is your last chance to get your hands on this package and remember guys just Pay It Forward that's all I ask!! Sorry if the quality of the photos is not good was taken with my Mobile.post-2562-046416300 1275255649_thumb.jpgpost-2562-081607500 1275255671_thumb.jpgpost-2562-008769000 1275255698_thumb.jpgpost-2562-043117500 1275255719_thumb.jpgpost-2562-089874100 1275255745_thumb.jpgpost-2562-048449000 1275255784_thumb.jpgpost-2562-087775500 1275255856_thumb.jpg

Regards

Martin

post-2562-046416300 1275255649_thumb.jpg

post-2562-081607500 1275255671_thumb.jpg

post-2562-008769000 1275255698_thumb.jpg

post-2562-043117500 1275255719_thumb.jpg

post-2562-089874100 1275255745_thumb.jpg

post-2562-048449000 1275255784_thumb.jpg

post-2562-087775500 1275255856_thumb.jpg

Edited by Esig

Still not applying for the kit--Just wanted to say:

Wow Martin--that really is a generous pay it forward--

That will make someone a very happy vaper !!!!

I love this forum. :thumbsup:

Still not applying for the kit--Just wanted to say:

Wow Martin--that really is a generous pay it forward--

That will make someone a very happy vaper !!!!

I love this forum. :thumbsup:

Thanks kitsune I just feel that something like that should be used and not just be packed away in a cupboard where it's of no use to anyone. So if it can help someone else to get permanently off analogs that will be payment enough for me. Thank you for always be such a positive forum member it's people like you that inspires me to do things like this.

Regards

Martin

WOW! After seeing the pics. I may be in line for another disappointment after the Pay It Forward Contest! LOL This would be enough to set me up with the back up I need AND probably pay the rest of it forward again. As everyone knows $$ is tight and I'm afraid that something will happen to my stuff leaving me no choice than to buy a pack of smokes again! UGH!!!! After only 3 weeks of not smoking analogs, I definately do NOT wanna backslide into that again!

Whoever wins is definitely gonna be pleased! This site ROCKS!!!!!! Wonderful people with wonderful ideas! I have never actually seen "Pay It Forward" in action! This is awesome! thumbsup.gif

Hey Hodgehound--No matter the outcome we will not let you slide into analog oblivion.

It took me months to build up my 510 backup supplies--I just kept buying a battery and atomizer at a time.

I had the same worries when I was first starting out--now, no matter what, I can never go back to tobacco products.

You will make it through the new vaper anxiety, and you will slowly build your supplies. All will work out.

We do! We really do. This forum, these people, vaping...are all very close to our hearts here. The people being who they are and how they are is the reason I joined this forum (my first and only forum ever) and the reason why I stick around. I can't give the kind of advice that a lot of the more informed people here can, but I can offer encouragement and my humble opinion. I often don't feel like it's enough, but I know I'm doing what I can and I'm fairly happy with that.

Same here nana! I'm learning every day I'm here. And to be honest with all you guys have shown to me that's available out there, it's a bit baffling! I want to get all this stuff people are recommending like the LR attys I just learned about. But I know I would go broke if I got everything! It is like the proverbial "Kid in the toy store"!!

I just hope soon I can help newbs like the great folks here have helped me so far!