Pay It Forward (Not A Competition)

I have a feeling it may take a while to get to you. it takes 1-2 weeks to get from the UK to the US, not sure about africa....

LOL--waiting is never fun.

LOL Yeah! Whats really bad is that he said He'd give me the tracking # when he sends it. I have not gotten a tracking # yet, but when I do I'll be on the computer after work everyday to see where it is! It'll take forever to get here once I start watching it!

Maybe I should try to forget about it! That way it will be a surprise when it gets here! LOL

OK! While I am waiting on the 905 to be shipped, does anybody know where I can get an EU to US adapter for the wall charger? I have looked a few places but all I could find were kits with three to 5 different plugs! I don't wanna spend that money on plugs I'll never use! I could spend that on juice! I just need the one adapter for the charger.

Just got a message from Martin! :D He's been under the weather. That's why he aint been here. He is such a cool guy! He told me he'll ship it in a few days and also put a few little extras in the package! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif TO MARTIN!!!!

Thanks kitsune and Nana still a bit weak this side lying on my side in bed trying to type. Yes I had a couple of scary days in hospital waiting for the test results to tell me if the tumors they found on my kidneys and liver was benign or malignant and thanks Lord it turned out to be benign. Richard come hell or high water I will make sure your parcel leave tomorrow even if I have to crawl to the Post Office tell me did you find a EU to US adapter yet?

Regards

Martin

MARTIN! veryangry.gif You aint got to do that! You get better first! I have not gotten an adapter yet but nana showed me some on Amazon.com. Now I am confused! There are so many styles! It is a just a simple round pole(EU) to flat pole (US) adapter, right??

MARTIN! veryangry.gif You aint got to do that! You get better first! I have not gotten an adapter yet but nana showed me some on Amazon.com. Now I am confused! There are so many styles! It is a just a simple round pole(EU) to flat pole (US) adapter, right??

Don't worry Richard I will be OK this is the one you must get http://www.amazon.com/Europe-Adapter-convert-round-prongs/dp/B002TZBW74/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1276293792&sr=8-8

Regards

Martin