Pay It Forward (Not A Competition)

LOL! I just wish there were an actual store nearby I could go to to get this stuff! I hate the ordering, paying shipping(sometimes for 1 small item) and then waiting for it to come! thumbsdown.gif

I want to get all this stuff people are recommending like the LR attys I just learned about. But I know I would go broke if I got everything!

I think I mentioned this before, even if this cost twice as much as smoking its worth it. Having said that, there will be a point in time where the money saved will far surpass what you are spending...but I encourage folks, if they have the means to experiment and find those couple of combos they really like, i.e. the on the go vape, the at home vape, the at work vape...

I guess that's what I am in the process of. I told my wife I was not going to spend more on it than I was smoking because money is tight for us, and I have already spent more than I have saved! innocent.gif But my work seems to be picking up now and maybe things are gonna get better from here on. I just have to learn to budget my NEW habit!!! thumbsup.gif

Ok you guys as I promised in my original post I will announce the person that will receive the DSE905 package as in the photos in my earlier post on the 1st of June and seeing that here by me it's the 1st of June I'm glad to announce that, that person is :thumbsup: ThaHodgehound :clap:

Hope you enjoy it man and everybody remember to Pay it Forward it's a great feeling try it!!

Regards

Martin

Congratulations! Im really liking the pay it forward thing going on here.

yeah, this site kicks booty(or was that bootay?)! :lol:

cool, friendly, most supportive e-cig site around imho. members here rox!

congrats hodgehound!

edit: had to correct the winner's name. for some reason I thought it was hounddog... doh! :blush:

Edited by Mainspring

WOW!!!!! What a sight to come home to!!! I just got off work and sitting in front of the computer is how I wind down! NOT today!!!!!!!!! jump.gifjump.gif I can't believe I got picked!!!!!! Thank you so much Martin! You just don't know how much this means to a newb like me!! If there is anything in what you are sending me that I cannot use I will pay it forward as soon as I can just like you did here! Yee HAwwwwww!!!

VT rocks and so do the people in it! Thank you ALL for all the help and advice. AND another great big THANK YOU to Martin!!! OMG I am so excited!! I am never lucky like this!!!!!! thumbsup.gif

ROFL--you sound just a bit excited Hodgehound !!! You deserve it, and I know when the time is right you will be able to help out somebody that is down on their luck.

Excellent job martin--

The best part of paying it forward(supplies or info or kindness), is everybody wins.

Just reading the responses make me feel warm and fuzzy !!!! (I know, I know--such a girl....)

Karma points to everybody !!!

WELL....if my 901 hadn't been tethered to the computer with my pass through, I would have swallowed it!!!!!

I am never lucky enough for stuff like this! And excited aint the word! All you guys and gals are just amazing!

I'm not WORRRRRTHYYY!!!!!!!!!! unworthy.gifthumbsup.gif

And you can bet that as soon as I have something to Pay Forward, I WILL!!!!! Right here on VT!!!!!!!!!!!!! wine.giffor everyone!

Edited by ThaHodgehound

Im pretty certain trying to explain the presence of a 901 in your gut would make the Dr.s day a bit more interesting !!!

Would love to see the xray's !!!!

You are so right kitsune a response like that makes it all worthwhile and Hodgehound don't worry so much about when you're going to Pay it Forward when your time comes you will know and believe me everything in the package you are going to use so don't worry and just enjoy!!

Regards

Martin

Anybody know about the adapter I need to get for the Charger? Is it just some kind of EU to US adapter, or does it nees to be a certain type?

Just a normal EU to US adapter that's all you need.

I'm late to say Congrats Hodgehound! What a winner's post you made.

Post some pics if you can when you receive it or hop into the video chat room so we can watch you vape away at it .. oh yeah!

Paying It Forward sure makes one wish they had something to offer..in due time :)