Throw Me Contest

Guys IDK :iiam: Game seemed a little buggy to me...I'd hate to win like that, if thats the case. Chris if you want to start another contest with the Joker...Ill understand B) I leave it in yours and /or the forums hands. If someone else wins then disregard this...Million Two may be hard to beat tho :punk:

Guys IDK :iiam: Game seemed a little buggy to me...I'd hate to win like that, if thats the case. Chris if you want to start another contest with the Joker...Ill understand B) I leave it in yours and /or the forums hands. If someone else wins then disregard this...Million Two may be hard to beat tho :punk:

I say you should get it just for good sportsmanship! :thumbsup:

Would love to see some just staring their collection win this. It would be a great introduction to 5V vaping for you. :)

As my son would say...fail... LOL

Good job guys, I never got past 125K or so. Then again, I get distracted easily...

lol! yes fail..... I scream when it was over "I got soooooooo close!!!!". And hubby says "close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades"...truth hurts lol

Edited by sensay

Don't let the haters get you down Ouster. You won fair and square.

As far as the people who think he cheated:

I will give 30ml of VT juice to the first person that can input 1,299,127 as their own score on the "Throw Me" game in the VT Arcade.

hmmmmm maybe I should start a contest :D