Ordered My Joker, How About You?

I so got my JOKER!!! :D I am so excited!!! I also got mine in black as I know all color atomizer will work great. Vaprlife had it in titanium, which I was so very curious about, but without seeing an actual picture of it I did not feel comfortable getting that color. So, I got the black one from Vapor Talk Store!!! Thank you again Chris for the JOKER being available in your Store!!

So, does this mean that some people will be utilizing the classified section for the SPADE now ... lol ...

Also, does this mean that the Joker might just be able to tell us if we are actually not purchasing a Joye 510 when we thought we were. As in, if the retailer says it is a Joye 510 atomizer but it is actually a SOB, oh, I mean a SLB or any other knock off? lol :whistle:

P.S. Thank you Jeff for ordering it before it is sold out because I could not.

Also, if anyone lives close to Skate Express (skating rink) in Chino, CA do not ever give them your credit card info over the phone to reserve a birthday party for your child because you might have charges that you never created yourself on that credit card, which happened to me. So, thank you again Jeff, SOOO MUCHHH, for helping me out until I receive my new card.

Chris, I was just wondering why you do not use PayPal? Do they not allow ecig products to be sold through them or is it just the ejuice that is not allowed or is it because it's more costly then CC companies? ... lol... okay thank you!!

Hey Celtic, I had a problem with my CC as well (the bank thought thay had suspicious activity on it) and Burn helped me out. Don't you just love the members of Vapor Talk!!! Anyway, got the problem with the bank resolved this morning so I now have a black, purple and charcoal Joker on the way!!! :thumbup:

I promised myself I would not buy a Joker. To help, I said I definitely wouldn't pay more than $150 for it. So, when the price came out at $169 I thought: "Oh, good, I'm safe - no way I'll pay that." Then came the $149 "pre order" sale. Well, that was limited to first 30 customers so I just stayed away from the computer last night and figured the $149 sale wouldn't last long. I get on here this morning and still see the $149. It was taunting me. I tried to keep myself distracted, but kept finding myself at the VT store to see if it was still $149. Then I thought "hey, four LiFePO4s and charger cost about $25 (depending on where you buy them) so that's really only about $125 for the Joker. What a great deal!" "NO" I told myself time and time again, but I kept hearing the calling, the taunting, the screams of the Joker. My brain would not let it go. The taunting was excruciating, so excruciating that there was only one way for me to relieve the pain. Black Joker ordered.

I'm sick. I'm sick. I'm sick.

I need help. I need help. I need help.

Somebody help me.

Maybe I need to get banned from VT until I'm cured. :wallbash:

Then again, maybe Chris set the store up to always show me the $149, knowing that I wouldn't be able to resist for long. :hrhr:

Edited by Brian

Hey Celtic, I had a problem with my CC as well (the bank thought thay had suspicious activity on it) and Burn helped me out. Don't you just love the members of Vapor Talk!!! Anyway, got the problem with the bank resolved this morning so I now have a black, purple and charcoal Joker on the way!!! :thumbup:

Mark..we all knew you'd have to get at least one. But where did you get a charcoal one at???

going to order a joker if it hasn't sold out by the time i can afford it.Does anyone have a pic of the plat/charcoal version i need to see before i buy.If not im thinking black.Or some one could give me a sight that already has a pic up would be good too.