This Is Why We Do Not Use *other Forums*

If you have about an hour to read all 15 pages of this thread, you'll see why so many people don't like ECF.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/8842-anyone-interested-cannabis-hemp-e-liquid-flavor.html

Read all 15 pages, it's a big heated argument. It got me so frustrated! This is one of the reasons why people do not turn to ECF.

I would have closed that thread the moment it opened to be honest. (Although that forum is probably a little harder to keep track of) But about page 4-5 is when a mod should have locked things down. (Or someone should have at least reported it) Right around the time everyone started acting like children. Although I have to say post #52 was classic and had me cracking up.

Bottom line is the general public is ignorant. The FDA/Government/Paid of Senators can/will use anything negative about electronic cigarettes to help enforce a ban.

News @ 8 "How ecig users are experimenting with Pot flavored ecigs, right or wrong? You decided. Right after this commercial" "Momma cleans white bright like the sunshine mommas got the magic of..."

To be honest, I was against Terraphon in that argument. Not necessarily because I support legalization and industrialization of hemp, but because he was complaining that hemp e-liquid would be a negative thing for society's view on e-cigs, while he posts a video of him "od-ing" on e-cig's and smacking himself in the head from the nicotine "high". Then he attacks the argument and makes very rude insults. But you are absolutely right Chris, halfway through reading that thread I was surprised it wasn't already closed.

Very controversal to say the least, both sides had some well stated arguments in the beginning of the thread, after a while things were gettin' stoopid! I agree with both sides of the arguement but ultimately everything boils down to the public perception which is usually unreliably dumber than dog :censored:.

I looked through a couple of threads at efc late last year because my searhes brought me there. I felt uncomfortabe just reading some of the posts. Not for any real reason that I can remember. When I found Vaportalk it was just the opposite. Don't quite know why but it seems like VT is more my crowd. I've always felt comfortable here and uncomfortable even reading from other forums. Don't know why and don't care but I like the fact that Chris and staff run a tight ship.

I have to agree that this forum is 100% more to my liking than the ECF. I started out over there but found many of the people and posts to be less than friendly or respectful. It's just more comfortable here and more like a community than a contest. As far as the thread goes..I don't know why it was allowed to get that far out of hand. But it's my opinion that the "hemp" flavored juices are not the kind of image that we need right now with all the problems that are going on with the FDA. Just my own thoughts and you know how that is.

• 5 weeks later...

thats funny....they let it for 15 pages. i made a thread with a "drug reference" and it was instantly delete and i was warned by a mod...

nice to see tho, when my ban is up there lmao....i will make note of this thread

Edited by Tech9