Members Vs Guests?

why is it that there are always me guests then there are members? Although i am not a moderator nor any type of admin for this forum. im very sure that the higher ups will not have a problem with me stating this. this goes out to all the Guests out there ..... please Except this as your own person welcome and please fell free to join us as we are a forum and we try to help one another out. and by you (friend) becoming a member you to can give feedback as well might have some very important info on any number of topics where others might not be so versed.. again thanks for visiting the site and plz become a member, the more the merrier lol. we'd love to here from you. and pick your brain. thanks Fusiontech357 thats my screen name and you can always send me a message there.

I lurked here for almost 2 weeks before joining, I really wanted a good feel for the place before I jumped in. A LOT of online forums are full of drama but this place is a pleasant exception.

To any Guests here reading: Vapor Talk is full of friendly, helpful people who will welcome you with a smile. If you're thinking about joining, please do, I don't think you'll regret it :)

Resa I think you made a good point there. VaporTalk is definitely the place for friends and information.

I won't lie, there are times when I'm tempted to leave a snarky or smart-butt comment. Sarcasm is my forte, but like the rest of the folks here, for the most part I can tell when it's appropriate and when it's not :)

Rock on VaporTalk members!

As a testament to what Chris said and to how "comfortable" this forum is - this is the first forum I ever joined or used and look at me now. :thumbsup:

I don't know what I'd do without my vapor or my Vapor Talk.

This is the first and only forum for me, too. It took me a few weeks of "lurking" before I got up the nerve to sign up. I felt like a complete fool to begin with, but everyone put me at ease and now they have to pay the price. I never shut up. :rolleyes2:

I'm sure if I can do this, a lot of other people can too. I'm sure they can see how nice it is here and they'll join when they are ready. And after reading this thread, they might join just a bit faster. Yeah Vapor Talk!!

I was lucky enough to find Vapor Talk first. I lurked around here and a couple other forums for only a few days and knew right away where I would stay.