Vapor Talk Quit Meter Maybe?

I guess everybody noticed our quit meters crapped out. Anybody know how hard it would be to whip up a VT version?

do we know why they went out??

I searched for "*Unsafe Link Detected*" and the first link that came up sounded like the right place. However, when I clicked on it all got those stupid fake "your computer may be infected, scanning your computer" crap things. Couldn't find the original site I went to to get my meter.

I searched for "*Unsafe Link Detected*" and the first link that came up sounded like the right place. However, when I clicked on it all got those stupid fake "your computer may be infected, scanning your computer" crap things. Couldn't find the original site I went to to get my meter.

yep!! Me too. I did find a couple of others but they didn't work for some reason got an error message. I checked out that "other" forum and I see they are not working there either. Just the UK ones seem to be live.

Oh well, maybe he didn't pay his bill.police.gif

Dude - you've been punked. Scan your computer...

The quite meter site has been purchased and is now a commercial site.

And I did look into having some create a quit banner for us but it fell through. I would love to have one for the site but don't have the time at the moment to figure out how they created it or to create one myself. Wished we had some more coders on the forum!

The quite meter site has been purchased and is now a commercial site.

And I did look into having some create a quit banner for us but it fell through. I would love to have one for the site but don't have the time at the moment to figure out how they created it or to create one myself. Wished we had some more coders on the forum!

I'm a coder. I was just being lazy and trying to pass the buck! :rolleyes2:

Anyway, I'll see what I can cook up for you.

I'm a coder. I was just being lazy and trying to pass the buck! rolleyes2.gif

OK Dr J. I expect to see something by the end of the day. :D

I'm a coder. I was just being lazy and trying to pass the buck! :rolleyes2:

It's been almost 3 1/2 hours---where is it? LOL jk :thumbsup:

Thanks. I just threw the logo on there. I was more concerned about getting it to function, which wasn't all that hard.

So is this a race? JM vs Fritchard? If it says VT, I'm sold...I stand here and claim I will donate juice to the both of them if they are successful!!! Okay. not standing, but the offer stands, their choice of juice BTW, not mine and to the both of them. Bonus juice if they choose VT juice!!!

Edited by FTJoe

Whoever gets me a working usable script that can be uploaded to the server gets a $100 credit towards the VT Store.

Get the script working and I'll create the images.

Dude - you smoked me...I will still get both of them, there are no losers for stepping up!! But, not $100, you are a generous person and I'm out!!

And aren't you supposed to be getting your honey to the hospital? Tomorrow my boy is 14!!! Maybe the same b'day?

Edited by FTJoe

Whoever gets me a working usable script that can be uploaded to the server gets a $100 credit towards the VT Store.

Get the script working and I'll create the images.

sent you a message with a link to the script

I'm sure the quit smoking script is your top priority today :o <--sarcasm

Edited by Fritchard

sent you a message with a link to the script

I'm sure the quit smoking script is your top priority today :o <--sarcasm

I've not used one because I'm still at 2 - 3 analogs a day... but way cool

And I love to see em. And and I sooooooo love that ya'll have fun with it and even give out PRIZES. See? I shudda been a coder LMAO