Vapor Talk Quit Meter Maybe?

For those of you wondering about the Smoke Free banner it can be found here: http://vaportalk.com/Smokefree/

BUT NOTE!! It will not yet embed into the forums as there is a problem with the forum reading the script as NULL. What that means is..it's not ready yet ;) But we're working on it :D

For those of you wondering about the Smoke Free banner it can be found here: http://vaportalk.com/Smokefree/

BUT NOTE!! It will not yet embed into the forums as there is a problem with the forum reading the script as NULL. What that means is..it's not ready yet ;) But we're working on it :D

....and depending on what route we take with fixing it - you will likely have to re-create it once the bugs are worked out :construction:

Chris was that link supposed to make a banner(albeit a non-working one)?I couldn't get it to do more than take my info.I just wanted to see how it looks lol.

I dunno it showed me the banner when I did it

So just pluggin it in as an image tells me

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. for %7Boption%7D

But if you go to My link you should see it. That's my theory. I don't know what image extension it would want since that's the only one it gives ya LOL

Terijo the reason it won't work is because the code isn't actually an image code. The forum doesn't understand key=45 as an extension. We're working on correcting this issue :)

when I click on the "Image" in my signature I get this message in Firefox...Maybe they have been spreading viruses

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at *Unsafe Link Detected*.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

We now have a fully working Smoke Free Banner: Click Here

Please be sure to thank Fritchard for all of his help.

This is a test! It looks like the VT QuitBanner is working for a few other people so mine should be working too :> Thanks Fritchard and thanks Chris for giving us a meter that works!

***yaay it works :>

Edited by jjinlasvegas

I just got the other one going!! This ones better that VT logo gives it class

Just realized how small my numbers are.Even still 87 ciggies in 3 days!! makes me wanna start coughing

good work pple

Edited by VapeApe

My thanks to you Frithchard---maybe I'll can send you a custom mod for your efforts. I'll post later today and let you know what I have coming up. Just let me know which one you want.

Terijo the reason it won't work is because the code isn't actually an image code. The forum doesn't understand key=45 as an extension. We're working on correcting this issue :)

Very cool! I only mentioned it in case it was part of the problem noone had seen :) hehe