2 Months And Not Even A Draw Off An Analog

Lordvapor

Hey guys been a while since I have been on...

I recently got a job and have been workign for a high tech business in th IT dept..

I have missed coming to the forums and posting constantly but I do not get to stay at home like I did when I was unemployed....

I do get in and read alot....

I just wanted to thank everyone for their help in my ecig journy ....Its only just begun :)

And thanks Christopher... I got my new order of 10mg.....yes I have lowered my nic content and all is well :)

Now if we could get like a 5mg or lower later on down the road...

Thanks again and God Bless Vapor Talk and its forum members..... aka.... My online family

Job is good .....vaping is great... having money in my bank account......priceless...

Man I have missed you guys.... Never fear I am still here and my vaping is not going away....

My eGo is the best thing to sliced bread...correction.... better....But I will never give up on my 510... It is a perfect backup..

For example.... I drip before I leave work and I just about make it home (about 5 miles from it) and the eGo drys out... So I just pull out my 510 and I just keep on vaping... The Ego battery last me about 2.5 days.... And with 2 510 batts I never run out of power...

I have swirched over from traditional to dulcis as a daily vape... for a couple of reasons... I really enjoy dulcis and I just use TT as a treat or a switch... I love them both so much.... I havent touched my grape or midnight or cappucinno... still full and not being used...

I recently dropped to 10mg dulcis and it is going well....Less of a throat hit but I am not botherd... I still get satisfied from the vape..

I have caught up on all my bills and am planning on getting a 82" DLP HD TV.... yes I said eighty two inch!.... Why not go all out right? Since I am saving so much on not smoking....A big TV would be a treat... Now what to do with my 60"? Swap for a few gallons of dulcis?

My job is great so far....I get to play with the most high tech computer and video camera devices on the market... My whole town is being watched by my company and I didnt even know.. And I get to work on the computers and equipment...

Although its not a huge company...they seem to do very well and everyone is super nice...

Anyways... I hope everyone is doing well and vaping away....

Glad to hear everything is going well with you. I'ts good to know your vaping is doing good too.

Hope to see you on the forums again.

"We would be honored, if you would join us"

Good Luck and happy vaping!!!!!!

Good Job L.V. I'm comming up on 2 months myself. The first day I had no analogs at all was New Years Eve. This is also the day I became a VT member. I've been cutting down on nic too. I would always buy the highest I could find but now I'm happy with 18mg. Sometimes less, sometimes more. I diy alot and no loger make super-strong.

Hey LV! Did you catch that part - you've been missed? :D Congratulations on two beautiful months and for how well your job is going. I'm really happy to hear that. So happy, in fact, I'll accept shipping on that sad old 60" TV. Just to help you get it out of the way. ;)