Super T Tips

snubber

I received my order from Super T Manufacturing today of their brass tips for the 801 and 510/901.They are solid machined brass and come with a rubber o-ring to keep them in place. These things are really very nice. Nicely turned and fit into place with a noticeable snap that lets you know it's in place. They are bored straight through so you can direct drip without taking off the mouthpiece. This takes a little practice I'm sure but it will be great when you get the hang of it. The brass does add some substantial weight to the e-cig but they seem to balance very well.

I wasn't sure at first about having a piece of metal in my mouth but it really isn't too bad. I'm sure in time it wont be even noticed.

The way they turned them there is a little raised edge at the top and bottom of the tip which helps you to hold the tip between your teeth, even better than the flat tips.

Well like I said I just received them so I really haven't had much time to try them out,but what I can tell so far, they should be a great addition to my collection.(once I get use to the extra weight). For you direct drippers out there this might be something to look into. I don't think I will use them all the time but they will definitely get a good workout. Well there you have it, my first review. You might want to check them out for yourself.

Edited by snubber

I received my order from Super T Manufacturing today of their brass tips for the 801 and 510/901.They are solid machined brass and come with a rubber o-ring to keep them in place. These things are really very nice. Nicely turned and fit into place with a noticeable snap that lets you know it's in place. They are bored straight through so you can direct drip without taking off the mouthpiece. This takes a little practice I'm sure but it will be great when you get the hang of it. The brass does add some substantial weight to the e-cig but they seem to balance very well.

I wasn't sure at first about having a piece of metal in my mouth but it really isn't too bad. I'm sure in time it wont be even noticed.

The way they turned them there is a little raised edge at the top and bottom of the tip which helps you to hold the tip between your teeth, even better than the flat tips.

Well like I said I just received them so I really haven't had much time to try them out,but what I can tell so far, they should be a great addition to my collection.(once I get use to the extra weight). For you direct drippers out there this might be something to look into. I don't think I will use them all the time but they will definitely get a good workout. Well there you have it, my first review. You might want to check them out for yourself.

I have them for my 801 and 510 also.

I use them off and on... :thumbsup:

They sound really good, but I just seem to have a problem with the metal in my mouth idea. I keep thinking about them though.

Good review.

I just got mine the other day and the metal is fine. The part you put against your lips is rounded and they get warm from the atomizer. That makes it feel really comfortable. It looks awesome on the eGo! It makes the eGo look like a bottle of champagne! B.E.A.utiful! It also makes draining my eGo atty an easier task. I just sit the cone on a piece of tp, keep the T-Tip on the atty, and put it T-Tip down into the cone. The cone keeps the atty from falling over and all the juice drains out the T-tip. They were made for each other. I will never use a cart again!

I just got mine the other day and the metal is fine. The part you put against your lips is rounded and they get warm from the atomizer. That makes it feel really comfortable. It looks awesome on the eGo! It makes the eGo look like a bottle of champagne! B.E.A.utiful! It also makes draining my eGo atty an easier task. I just sit the cone on a piece of tp, keep the T-Tip on the atty, and put it T-Tip down into the cone. The cone keeps the atty from falling over and all the juice drains out the T-tip. They were made for each other. I will never use a cart again!

Thanks for the info. That's good to know.

• 3 weeks later...

I have one of each in stainless and brass, I love them.

About putting metal in your mouth:

To me, neither tastes metallic, I even licked them just to see, haha... It's no worse than silverware, and really I never put them in my mouth, I always just put them against my lips so I don't taste anything at all other than the vapor. I wouldn't suck or chew on these, even holding it in my teeth feels odd, but since I use a heavier pv most of the time I no longer feel the need to hold my vaping device between my teeth.

As far as looks and usability go, they're great. You really can drip through them. They are solid metal so they will last forever, I will never need to buy another cart to use as a tip. They do warm up as you use them, mine have never gotten hot, they're too thick to ever really get hot on a normal functioning atty, but they reach a very nice, very comfortable temperature. They can get a little cold, I would recommend against using them in sub zero conditions :D They look great, I have a stainless tip on a stainless 510 atty on my VP2, looks amazing, really has a hardcore industrial look. Brass tips would look lovely on a Spade with the brass ring and fittings, very classy.

I think my main concern before I got them was with the size of the hole, I wondered about the amount of vapor you'd get and if juice would come out. The size of the hole on regular carts seems so small in comparison, but thinking about it, I figure that must be because a normal cart is supposed to be full of juice and you don't want that spilling out. I'm so used to the T-tips now that I'd really have to do some comparisons in order to state any opinions about drawing vapor through them, but I can say that I like the T-tips and they've worked great so far. As far as juice spillage goes, I've had no juice come out of the tips and aside from all the reasons juice doesn't come out of a normal cart tip I can add that the inside of the T-tips do not look polished (understandably because they aren't normally seen,) they have a very fine circular etching from the boring process. These fine lines seem to catch liquid, they don't stop dripped liquid from going down into the atty, but they do catch small amounts of liquid and condensation and stop them from coming back out. If you use one for a while and then hold it up to a light and look through you'll see liquid inside, which I realized was actually a good thing (in my opinion) because often I get some condensation on the 510 carts and then it gets in my mouth, etc. With these nothing escapes the grooves, so nothing gets into your mouth other than vapor.

Didn't mean to hijack your thread Snubber! :D

I've just been dying to post some thoughts about the T-tips since I got them so that other people might be better able to decide if they are right for them.

Thanks for the review guys. Now I have to go and spend more money for new toys. Will it ever stop? Just kidding of course --I always like to try new things and this probably would not have been a choice of mine but since y'all seem to like them I'll order some and give them a try. Thanks again.

Thanks for the review guys. Now I have to go and spend more money for new toys. Will it ever stop? Just kidding of course --I always like to try new things and this probably would not have been a choice of mine but since y'all seem to like them I'll order some and give them a try. Thanks again.

Well, while you're over there you may as well pick up a Super Six and tell us what you think. ;)

Like you need an excuse to buy??? HA!!

try out that super six and let me know what you think????

I am finding I get a metallic taste with the brass tips that interferes with my juice flavors. I will probably order the stainless steel tip and see how that does. I'm also not liking the cold tip on a cold morning. :D

we can't wait to get ours!! we have the 510 and the 801 tips coming. i am worried about the coldness myself....might not be too fun in the winter!! would be like that little kid in "The Christmas Story" that gets his tongue stuck to the metal flag pole!! hehehe!! :)

OK stainless steel T-tips arrived today!! we got the 801 and the 510 version. i like them...a lot!! nice seal on the atty, dripping is a breeze, vapor is cooler and really good, and no metallic taste. i give these a 9/10!! they lose one point for their weight and the 510 is a little tight and not the easiest to get on and off the atty but that should be easy to get used to!! works great on the 510 and the 801. happy vaping!!

I had the same problem with my tip on my black 510, but on the stainless atomizers they pop in and out super smooth, just like on the 801

I think my lighting was a little too dramatic to show off the tip, but I felt like posting a picture:

vp2.jpg

VP2 with SS 510 atty and SS 510 T-tip

vp2b.jpg

Edited by J0T

i got a little trick for the 510 tip.

:construction:do this at your own risk!!! :construction:

the o-ring is the sticking problem. rub your fingernail around the o-ring gently a couple times and then try to insert in the atty. this may be still a little tight so take it out and do it again. after i did this 3 or 4 times...it popped in and out of the atty pretty well. hope this helps!! just don't hurt the o-ring!!

i really am enjoying these tips. i was not a dripping fan, just could not get the hang of it...now i only want to drip!! the airflow is great, no tightness to the draw like with a cart.

happy vaping!! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I know most people (including myself) prefer the stainless steel T-Tips but I just got my Spade today and it looks awesome with the brass tips. I'll post some pictures later.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines