Super T Tips

snubber

Grimm Green did a review on the Ego and in the video he talks about using the stainless steel tips on it, it looks pretty snazzy.

Thanks for that link, Jot. I hadn't seen that video yet. That looks really nice!! I really like the looks of the ego already and didn't want the tip to take away from the looks. It most certainly does not take away from the classy look of it, that's for sure.

I think I know what I'm putting on my list next. :D

That's pretty JOT!! Sharp!

Thanks for the Video too. I had no idea it was that easy to pop on. He didn't even take the cone off first... just, POP...

Mine is probably waiting for me in my P.O. Box. I can't check it til the car gets here. Dang family members and their jobs... wish they'd get their priorities straight!

i got a little trick for the 510 tip.

:construction:do this at your own risk!!! :construction:

the o-ring is the sticking problem. rub your fingernail around the o-ring gently a couple times and then try to insert in the atty. this may be still a little tight so take it out and do it again. after i did this 3 or 4 times...it popped in and out of the atty pretty well. hope this helps!! just don't hurt the o-ring!!

i really am enjoying these tips. i was not a dripping fan, just could not get the hang of it...now i only want to drip!! the airflow is great, no tightness to the draw like with a cart.

happy vaping!! :thumbsup:

Thank you!! It worked great (after I figured out to circle it while pushing it on lol).

LOVE IT!!! It came in today, and I love it. Cold at first puff... but warms up nicely after that. (like was mentioned already).

Thanks for your super fast shipping too SuperT!!!!

i got a little trick for the 510 tip.

:construction:do this at your own risk!!! :construction:

the o-ring is the sticking problem. rub your fingernail around the o-ring gently a couple times and then try to insert in the atty. this may be still a little tight so take it out and do it again. after i did this 3 or 4 times...it popped in and out of the atty pretty well. hope this helps!! just don't hurt the o-ring!!

i really am enjoying these tips. i was not a dripping fan, just could not get the hang of it...now i only want to drip!! the airflow is great, no tightness to the draw like with a cart.

happy vaping!! :thumbsup:

I had one get stuck on a 510 atty because I let it sit for about a week while I was using my 302 atty. It was hard to get off and impossible to get on. I found that the o-ring requires some lubrication. I used a dab of lotion because that was all I had. It worked but I think Vaseline would be a better option. I don't like the idea of all the ingredients from lotion possibly getting to the addy or working its way in my mouth and I assume Vaseline getting to your mouth is healthy for reasons I'm not going to get into. Glycerin might work too and would be the most logical option if it works.

I had one get stuck on a 510 atty because I let it sit for about a week while I was using my 302 atty. It was hard to get off and impossible to get on. I found that the o-ring requires some lubrication. I used a dab of lotion because that was all I had. It worked but I think Vaseline would be a better option. I don't like the idea of all the ingredients from lotion possibly getting to the addy or working its way in my mouth and I assume Vaseline getting to your mouth is healthy for reasons I'm not going to get into. Glycerin might work too and would be the most logical option if it works.

I was going to suggest the VG. But I see you have thought about that already. I don't think it would hurt to try it out. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines