Ever Misplace Your Pv?

Happens to me lots. Right now I'm hunting for the DSE905. I know it's got to be here somewhere! I even lost a bottle of 11mg juice in my office. Does this ever happen to anybody else?

LOL--Thank God for the PCC back up, and the back ups for my back ups. The only thing I never lose is my VP-PT--always plugged in right where I left it and always have an extra liquid stashed.

Hell YES!! Too many times.detective.gif

Funny I used to misplace my lighter but that was no big deal I would just find another or a book of matches.

BUT holy smokes vapes misplace my PV and I go kookoo!!censored.gif

I typically misplace when I cook, clean, shower, use the restroom, getting dressed. Heck i just put it down once in a while.

Yep, I actually do let go of it sometimes. Yep, I do have spare parts but not always charged or juiced and ready to go.crybaby.gif

I usually have my PV on me at all times but I've lost of few of them over the month. I almost lost my Joker last night! Long story but it took 4 people to get it back. :lol:

"Round up the posse, boys! We're goin' after th' scallywags!!!"

I saw a nifty thing in the bathroom area @ Walmart. They have translucent plastic toothbrush holders in a variety of colors. A few strategically placed around the house & I'll always know where to look!

One time. I couldn't find my 510. I had the VP2, but had been carrying my 510 around as I cleaned, etc. At bed time I couldn't find it. I looked everywhere and couldn't think where I'd left it. It finally dawned on me that I had been cooking the last time I remembered having it. I looked and looked in the kitchen before remembering I'd put it on top of the refrigerator. I felt a bit foolish, but I wasn't going to quit looking until I found it! Thankfully it never happened again. Well, yet.

I've only had my Joye 510 for about a week and 1/2. I'm so paranoid about losing it or the extra that I just ordered another set. Just in case. My battery died while I was out one night and I had to buy a pack of ciggs. Yuck! I just ordered every type of charger - car, one that charges w/o being plugged in, one that works with the computer...Big investment but lots cheaper than ciggs in the long run!

...It finally dawned on me that I had been cooking the last time I remembered having it. I looked and looked in the kitchen before remembering I'd put it on top of the refrigerator. I felt a bit foolish, but I wasn't going to quit looking until I found it! Thankfully it never happened again. Well, yet.

Yes now this is what I'm talking about!! Cooking, cleaning, etc. Apparently nana the guys don't have to worry about this type of thing while they kick back in the BarcaLounger with a beer in one hand and a PV in their mouth and the other hand tucked in the waistband of their pants.

Edited by Vacker1229

Yes now this is what I'm talking about!! Cooking, cleaning, etc. Apparently nana the guys don't have to worry about this type of thing while they kick back in the BarcaLounger with a beer in one hand and a PV in their mouth and the other hand tucked in the waistband of their pants.

Yeah, that pretty much says it all, Vacker.

• 4 weeks later...

I"m always loosing things. They usually show up later. I lost a 510 for a week and found it in the wife's car. Today I lost parts to a mod I'm building. I have several batteries and attys and always have at least one within arms reach. Don't forget to keep e-liquid out of reach of kids and pets!

Oh gawd, I'm so afraid of losing my one and only that I announce to everyone where I'm setting it down at. lol. The rest of the time, it's either on my desk, in my hand, or in my soft eyeglass case in my coat pocket, or in my outside purse pocket... oh dear, I'm already starting to have too many "or"'s in my life. I better get my backup soon!

What, lose something?! Moi?! BwaaaHAAAHaaahaaaaa...

Actually, I lose my VP2 all the freakin time. That's just part of being a space case. Worse though, I couldn't find my PT this morning! How the heck do you lose something plugged into your computer?! Eventually I found it in my coat pocket. You figure it out...

Girl Bashing? Moi?! biggrin.gif You'd be amazed how much housework and cooking I do. And I bet I'm not alone either! Well, maybe I am if what I hear from other men is true. I don't know how they get away with it though; that sure wouldn't fly where I live... Even so though, that's not how I lose my PV. That just ... happens.

biggrin.gif

You'd be amazed how much housework and cooking I do. And I bet I'm not alone either!

Getting O/T I know, but I am known as the dishwasher nazi in my house. If it's not loaded my way, I unload and reload, prevents rewashing. Also, no one is allowed to wash my clothes either. Apparently emptying pockets is deemed optional by everyone but me, as is checking them before throwing the clothes into the washer. What a great combination as my dress shirts get washed with lipstick, chocolate, etc. So its a matter of necessity, not sharing.

Getting O/T I know, but I am known as the dishwasher nazi in my house. If it's not loaded my way, I unload and reload, prevents rewashing.

I am SO like that! My wife doesn't have a CLUE how to load the dishwasher! She could fit twice as much in it if she only put things where they belonged in a nice and orderly fashion!! :wallbash:

Just so I don't go too far off topic... I am looking for a 6ml bottle of watermelon juice. I know it's here someplace but I've been looking for it so long I just made another one. Some day I'll find it. Know how I know that? Because I have two carry bottles of pretty much all the other flavors. :D

Now, back to non-topic business: I'm with you guys on the dishwasher - nobody, and I mean nobody else in my world, knows how to do the simplest act of loading the freakin dishwasher. Am I the only member of my household who understands time and motion efficiency? Absolutely Yes. Emphatically: Yes! Okay, I'm better. That was a close one.

Yep!! As suspected...

... "girl bashing" about to take place.

crybaby.gifGirl Bashers: Brian, ddavelarsen, DAYVAPE, FTjoe seem to think none of us girls know how wash dishes the right way, hummm?

police.gif Who are these guys -- the Dishwashing Police?

(just kidding guys-to know me is to love meinnocent.gif)