Ever Misplace Your Pv?

Girl Bashers: Brian, ddavelarsen, DAYVAPE, FTjoe seem to think none of us girls know how wash dishes the right way, hummm?

I can only speak for my household, and I'm sure you can wash a mean dish, real spit shine and all as can my wife. My issue, at my house, is no matter how many times it's explained, the art of loading a dishwasher seems to be a lost one.

Actually, my son is catching on so...hmmmmm ;-)

Girl Bashers: Brian, ddavelarsen, DAYVAPE, FTjoe seem to think none of us girls know how wash dishes the right way, hummm?

I'm proud to be in that little group you just singled out. And in his defense, Brian did say he looked the other way.

I can only speak for my household, and I'm sure you can wash a mean dish, real spit shine and all as can my wife. My issue, at my house, is no matter how many times it's explained, the art of loading a dishwasher seems to be a lost one (if I didn't know better, purposefully so there's one less chore).

Wait, wasn't the original complaint that we're all in our barco loungers relaxing? How did us saying we don't all do that end up getting us in trouble anyway? Wow - this is just like my house after all. ;-)

Edited by FTJoe

Wait, wasn't the original complaint that we're all in our barco loungers relaxing? How did us saying we don't all do that end up getting us in trouble anyway? Wow - this is just like my house after all. ;-)

:D Enough said! I'll just look the other way for a while. whistle.gif

Yep!! As suspected...

crybaby.gifGirl Bashers: Brian, ddavelarsen, DAYVAPE, FTjoe seem to think none of us girls know how wash dishes the right way, hummm?

police.gif Who are these guys -- the Dishwashing Police?

(just kidding guys-to know me is to love meinnocent.gif)

Don't worry Vacker, we love you. I'd say though, that I am indeed the dishwasher-loading cop in this house. For all the good it does me. :) I'll never understand why our women think we can't clean or do laundry properly. I guess my Mom didn't raise them, or they'd sure know better!

I'm proud to be in that little group you just singled out. And in his defense, Brian did say he looked the other way.

I can only speak for my household, and I'm sure you can wash a mean dish, real spit shine and all as can my wife. My issue, at my house, is no matter how many times it's explained, the art of loading a dishwasher seems to be a lost one (if I didn't know better, purposefully so there's one less chore).

Too funny! :thumbsup: