What Liquid Other Than Vt Is Good?

What are some good tobacco flavors out there and where can I get them?

I wanna be able to switch up between VT and others...

I am not really a fruit vapor....but if it is really good I might try....

No crazy flaves...

My second favorite(s) have become coffee and cappucino flavors. Pretty much put down the TT when I get home from work and vape these at night and on weekends. The capp from VT is really good at 5v, but not so much on 3.7. I've also been using Mr. Bean (coffee) and Caramel Macc from dietsmokes (liquidxpress). Got some RY4 from electronixstix that's pretty good. Lee just recommended Cuban Cigar from Wet Your Stick... I may have to try that one out too.

No crazy flaves...

I really like Arno's juices. Since you aren't a fruity kinda guy... I would have to say that his Marlbone and Turkish Blend are ok. I really like his RY04 and Coca Cola the best!! I go through that CocaCola!

I will say this as well... I did not care for his Cuban Cigar of French Pipe like I was hoping. Just a little FYI.

My second favorite(s) have become coffee and cappucino flavors. Pretty much put down the TT when I get home from work and vape these at night and on weekends. The capp from VT is really good at 5v, but not so much on 3.7. I've also been using Mr. Bean (coffee) and Caramel Macc from dietsmokes (liquidxpress). Got some RY4 from electronixstix that's pretty good. Lee just recommended Cuban Cigar from Wet Your Stick... I may have to try that one out too.

And I can't seem to start liking the ones I got from LiquidXpress! I don't know what it is about their stuff... it just has a really different taste than Arno's. Would it be a different base or something??

Other than the grape soda from VT, the only other vendors I have used are

http://www.liberty-flights.com/products.asp

http://shop.rockymountainvapor.com/main.sc

Both have great customer service and excellent products--I have like the Marlboro, virginia and tobacco.

Other than the grape soda from VT, the only other vendors I have used are

http://www.liberty-flights.com/products.asp

http://shop.rockymountainvapor.com/main.sc

Both have great customer service and excellent products--I have like the Marlboro, virginia and tobacco.

How about that Grape Soda huh? Love that stuff... as we speak!!

I really, really like the grape soda. most flavors are kinda weak for me--but this one is nice. I can vape this one alot

I just got it today! I've had grape from other places and this one out does em all!

I also LOVE their Dulcis too!! Good stuff I tell ya!

I have tried quite a few liquids, Ive yet to try the VT liquids but I do plan on putting in a order soon.

I tried the 10 samplers for $10.00 from besteciggy.com some of them were ok but really rather tasteless to me.

I feel guilty putting names out as I dont want to take business away from VT.

I have tried quite a few liquids, Ive yet to try the VT liquids but I do plan on putting in a order soon.

I tried the 10 samplers for $10.00 from besteciggy.com some of them were ok but really rather tasteless to me.

Don't feel guilty about naming other suppliers. Everyone likes to hear about experiences with other suppliers and the products. But please do not post another suppliers name or link under a supporting supplier or open suppliers private forum/threads.

Like BirdDog said, don't feel guilty. Chris has said many time that this is a forum with a store, not a store with a forum. VT juice has earned the accaim we give it, we're not just sucking up because of the VT forum. :thumbsup:

Like BirdDog said, don't feel guilty. Chris has said many time that this is a forum with a store, not a store with a forum. VT juice has earned the accaim we give it, we're not just sucking up because of the VT forum. :thumbsup:

well in that case my favorite juice so far has been from tasty vapors, I also have a order in at Mstsbakeryessentials havent tried her yet but have heard great reviews about her.

I like my e-juice mixed fresh per order as these suppliers do.

I also tried a tobacco all vg juice I like from americaneliquidstore. they also mix them fresh per order.

There seems to be a lot of good juice suppliers.

No crazy flaves...

My favorite tobacco flavors are JC Tennessee Cured from johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com tho their fruity flavors kinda all taste very similar and weak. I like the Dulcis from VT and Halo's new Freedom Juice at .com and that's about it. My fave crazy flavors is definitely Tasty Vapors, you can customize your flavors there! tastyvapors.us

Dulcis and Ry4 are my everyday vapes, but I do like 555 that I received from Arno. The 555 is sweet but not overpowering and not quite as strong as Dulcis or Ry4. 555 is also very smooth.

I agree! Those are some of my favorites as well. I like most all of Arno's juices though.

Only Good Juice is the Juice You Like... hehe.

I like mint but thats All I have truly tried sofar.

others I have I didn't notice the flavor.. but im also a analog smoker still.

So It wont effect me for a while im sure. hookah mint tastes like spearmint gum to me.

Right now, my favorites are Cuban Cigar and WYS4 from Wet Your Stick. I just placed an order with Ms. T's Bakery Essentials, and I let you know how they are.

Man, that Cuban Cigar must be alot different than the one I recently purchased.

It was really fairly nasty if you ask me! I'd be nervous to try another one from a different vendor in fear it wouldn't taste good either.

Man, that Cuban Cigar must be alot different than the one I recently purchased.

It was really fairly nasty if you ask me! I'd be nervous to try another one from a different vendor in fear it wouldn't taste good either.

It really doesn't taste much like a cigar, but for some reason it's the closest thing to my Marlboro Ultra-lights that I've tried. I guess it's just enough of a tobacco taste to satisfy me. To be honest, I'm getting to the point where I don't even want my vape to taste like tobacco. Maybe I'm getting past the newbie stage. :D

I have juice on the way from Wordup,Juicyvapor, eliquidplanet and altsmoke. I'll let you know how I like em.

oh kewl!!! That means if Jeff doesn't like them...guess who gets them??? lol...sorry, I had to say it, hehe.

Oh...and a word about juices. I have found ejuices vary so differently from place to place and I too am not sure why!! I've tried PG based and VG based and VG/PG mixed. What I had not tried until last night was adding flavors to them. Celtic (my daughter) found a bunch of Lorann's flavorings at Walmart for $2 for a pack of 2 bottles!! She bought them out!! When she got here we immediately started mixing and matching, fun fun. From that experience I have found that what most of the suppliers' ejuices are lacking in is "flavor"! I now have the best watermelon, cherry, pina colada, cinnamon, butterscotch, and cherry pepsi ever!!

I realize this does not help you with finding a good tobacco flavor, but if you could find a "tobacco flavoring" just add it to some unflavored juice until you get to your own desired taste level! It worked for me, since I'm a fruity kinda vaper, heehee. The closest to tobacco flavor I can stand to vape is Arno's 555, and it's great...I can't duplicate it! Same with Midnight :( I can't duplicate it, and I love Midnight!! GL in your search, LordVapor!

Edited by jjinlasvegas

I realize this does not help you with finding a good tobacco flavor, but if you could find a "tobacco flavoring" just add it to some unflavored juice until you get to your own desired taste level!

That is an excellent idea! That makes me wonder. What kind of flavorings are used in tobacco e-juices?

I have juice on the way from Wordup,Juicyvapor, eliquidplanet and altsmoke. I'll let you know how I like em.

Juicy Vapor so far has the best juice I ever had. I got turned on to it from my wife as she put in an order for a sample pack consisting of Mocha Coffee,Grape Bubblegum,Marshmallow,Banana Creme Pie, Bananna Split,Peanut Brittle,Peanut Butter Cup and a few more. all of them are totally spot on and taste exactly like the flavor mentioned. She got the reduced PG formula which is great as the flavor is just so intense with great throat hit and vapor production. I never had such flavorful juice its really delicious and the selection of around 150 flavors is unreal. Liquid Xpress is probably my favorite for Tobacco flavored juice and Caramel Machiatto is sick but made exclusive for Diet Smokes, LIQ EX Flue Cured is amazing as is the Original Tobacco flavor too. VT Grape Soda will always be in my top picks as well.

Derek