The question I have though, is about the dulcis.I don't know

if its just my bottle or the way it is, but it has a harse throat

hit to it. Every review I looked at clamied it had a smoothe

hit to it.I do love the taste, but I don't want to buy it and have the

the harsh throat hit it has now.

I would like to hear from people that are using it now.Does the mg

effect the taste of the dulcis juice, or did I just get a bad sample

or is this the norm from this juice.The mentha is very good.The draw

is smoothe and easy. The throat from the mentha is heavy and smoothe.

Note! I am in no way comparing the two and expecting the same effect.

I'm not comparing how one vapors from another or the mentha is a smoother

hit than the dulcis. The throat hit is just harsh with the dulcis.

The problem is most people want a strong throat hit. You might not want it now but you may later. (Most do) We we order our juice accordingly.

The high level of nicotine is probably what's causing this for you, the general rule of thumb is, the higher the nic content the higher the throat hit. :)

Chris basically explained it with the higher nic content. I use Dulcis at 16 mg level. It does have the best throat hit out of all the other liquids I have at 16-18mg. I would use the word "smooth" for the flavor. The flavor is soft and smooth. I don't associate throat hit or burn with flavor.

No, I love a good throat hit. Thats why I only buy the highest mg I can get.

I love the big throat hit.I always buy the 36mg from companies.I'f you would of

had the 36 mg, I would have gotten that insted of the 24. The mentha has a very good

throat hit.I'm not talking about the throat hit as being hard,but rather harsh. The

harshness im talking about, is like smoking a stale pack of cigarette harshness.

No, I love a good throat hit. Thats why I only buy the highest mg I can get.

I love the big throat hit.I always buy the 36mg from companies.I'f you would of

had the 36 mg, I would have gotten that insted of the 24. The mentha has a very good

throat hit.I'm not talking about the throat hit as being hard,but rather harsh. The

harshness im talking about, is like smoking a stale pack of cigarette harshness.

Usually that type of harshness is not brought on by the E Liquid but rather the atomizer. This often happens for example when you take a hit from an atomizer that's been sitting over night with liquid in it.

Okay. Let me clear it up some.So mabye, just mabye, I can

get the answer that im looking for. The spade,brandnew.Opened

yesterday.The first hit of mentha was smoothe and hard.Just how I like it.

Opened up the dulcis, used the brandnew atomizer.I use one for the mentha

and one for the dulcis.The first hit was harsh,but it has a sweet taste to it.

I like the taste, but I did not like the harsh hit to it.

The harshness has been there from the first throat hit to the last.I only wanted to know

if the higher mg spoiled the smoothness of the dulcis, or did I just get a bad sample

of the dulcis.

Either I got a bad sample of the dulcis or the dulcis becomes more harsh

with higher nic levels.

I'f my post was read clearly. I only wanted to hear from users that used

the dulcis juice.Not everyone elses opinion of what they belive.

Well I sell and created Dulcis so I know it quite well :)

Dulcis does have a strong throat hit. It's meant to have a strong throat hit. I think in this case you might just not like the particular flavor. Some say it's smooth some say it's harsh but at the end of the day it's all matter of opinion. What a piece of chocolate tastes like to one person means something to another.

If you'd like I can send you a bottle of 16mg or perhaps some Traditional Tobacco which is similar to the Dulcis but a tad smoother. Let me know! :D

The whole point of my post is being misunderstood.

The whole point of my post was to find out why the dulcis

had such a harsh throat hit. The mentha hits was harder than

the delcis does, but it has a smoothe throat hit.

The mentha hits about twice as hard as the dulcis does that you sent me,

and yes. I do like the flavor of the dulcis.I would have to say its the

best I have tried, and thats why I want to get to the bottom of the harsh

throat hit.Is it the 24mg that gives it such a harsh hit, is the 16 mg a

smoother hit, or did I just get a bad bottle all together.

As I stated before, I love a good hard throat hit and in no way

am I complaining about the throat hit.Just the harshness of it.

Hell, I have almost vaped the whole bottle of dulcis that you

sent with the spade.I can't stop vaping it. Thats why before I order

the dulcis again. I want to know is it smoother at 16mg vs 24 vs mabye

I just got a bad sample.

No that's just the way Dulcis is, I can assure you, you didn't get a bad batch. :)

Menthol has more flavoring than the Dulcis does because Menthol smokers need such a strong flavor. The Dulcis has a little less flavor. But that's all I can say in terms of flavor without giving to much away. Other than that they both have the same PG and Nic levels at 24mg. When you make your next order make a note in the customer comments and I'll send you a bottle of 16mg as well to try out.

That is exactly what he is trying to say. I know because I get the same effect from Traditional Tobacco but I still like it for some reason. I just can't use it as an all day vape because last time it gave me a sore throat. I don't think Perfect's problem is the nic level, a bad batch, or that all the positive "smooth" reviews are wrong. I think that we are all just made different. One person thinks an ultra light tastes like air and another person coughs up a lung from a full flavor. I've been vaping 36 mg of menthol all day with no problems but when I let my friend Josh try it I damn near killed him. He said,"That was horrible! It is way too strong!" I scratched my head, stared at my Spade, and thought,"I wish this had that effect on me."

I agree. I vape 24mg most of the time and I had a friend out work take a drag from my spade. He almost choked to death. I just looked and though "really dude?..." :lol: I suppose it depends on what your used to and how you take it. I also think we become used to the throat hit that PG levels give over time.

I agree. I vape 24mg most of the time and I had a friend out work take a drag from my spade. He almost choked to death. I just looked and though "really dude?..." :lol: I suppose it depends on what your used to and how you take it. I also think we become used to the throat hit that PG levels give over time.

Speaking of which... does PG give the same type of delivery as VG? (or vice versa)?

*(I know I'm off topic here, but just didn't want to start a new thread, sorry)*

Edited by jjinlasvegas

I'll tell you what, Perfect1, I ordered 24mg Dulcis last night for the first time and I vape the hell out of some 16mg Dulcis. I will let you know what the difference is when I get it in this coming week.

VG tends to be a much smoother vape than PG. I personally don't like VG but there are many that do. (We get requests all the time to carry VG juice as I'm sure other suppliers do) VG is also sweeter by default.

ahh, I see. I suspected that maybe VG was sweeter, but wasn't sure. Thanks! Midnight is my favorite, and it does give a really good throat hit at only 16mg (at least for me). I have noticed that some juices from different places has a kinda sickening "sweet" taste that I don't like (kinda perfumey, even). I think that the ones I don't like could be VG, so that's good to know.