Sorry, but there really is no such thing as "Which one is better" or "which one is the best." It all depends on which one works be the best for what you like, how you vape, and what works best for your lifestyle. Vaping is so subjective, that what works well for one person will be nothing but trouble and terrible vapes for another. Only you will know what's best for you.

@Tam nailed it.  Nobody can tell you which you will like.  It's also a pretty tall order to do a full comparison of the two devices.  I suggest you google the two with the word "review" after them and look for video reviews.  Three reviewers that I like to watch are DJLSB Vapes, PBusardo, and Mike Vapes.  Zophie vapes is pretty good to come to think of it.  The rest to me are just salesmen.  

9 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl1 said:

Thanks @Walt for the reviewer suggestions....the ones I've watched are so on my nerves hawking stuff!

You are very welcome!   Especially Djlsb and PBusardo really dig deep into products.  I've seen DJ throw samples in the trash can because they were junk and he would not give them away.  

24 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl1 said:

Thanks @Walt for the reviewer suggestions....the ones I've watched are so on my nerves hawking stuff!

If you feel like checking out some real neat information on how airflow works in an atty check out this guy.  

You will have to look through his videos to find the ones on airflow.