Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello i am new here but just wanted to say i have a mechanical mod with a dripper, just wanted to say what is a good choice on (mod) and good choice on liquid/flavor when starting out plus mg (i have a 3 mg peanut butter and it isn't bad lol) what are your choices? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer a regulated mod, but that's a personal choice for me, and we all have to make our own choice. As far as juice goes, if you use a dripper you should go with a mix that is at least 70% VG if not higher (just personal opinion again).

I also use a peanut butter flavor, but mix it with Chocolate, and a little French Vanilla, its a 2mg mix. I use a Kanger 160w dripbox, which is a regulated mod, that I use in TC mode, and am happy with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice and nice choice of mod i had to see how it looked and i fined it cool to have, lol also sounds like a reece's flavor for peanut butter and chocolate, btw is that a Harley Davidson bike for a profile or its its just a bike you found on the internet?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Dinoscull said:

nice and nice choice of mod i had to see how it looked and i fined it cool to have, lol also sounds like a reece's flavor for peanut butter and chocolate, btw is that a Harley Davidson bike for a profile or its its just a bike you found on the internet?

 

Its A 2000 Harley FXDX I picked up awhile back, and I took the picture at a local reservoir not far from where I live. Its nice to not have a lot of chrome to polish.

I mix my own juice and call that flavor Peanut Butter Cup. When I first started vaping I thought I'd never have a dripper, I didn't like the idea of pulling the top off and re dripping every few minutes,  but after getting a Squonk box I changed my mind about dripping. I pretty much only drip when I watch TV or when on the computer, but have dripped and drove, which is easy to do when you squonk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FXRich said:

I use a Kanger 160w dripbox, which is a regulated mod, that I use in TC mode, and am happy with that.

Glad I caught this.  How do you have yours set for TC?  I tried it on one and the vape was whimpy.  I'm guessing 50°F or better low.  I'd love to use it in TC.  Been just using VW since I first tried it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Walt said:

Glad I caught this.  How do you have yours set for TC?  I tried it on one and the vape was whimpy.  I'm guessing 50°F or better low.  I'd love to use it in TC.  Been just using VW since I first tried it.  

I use a single .7 SS316l coil, run it between 360f - 380f, was using dual coils that came in at .35 but found that a single coil worked better for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FXRich said:

I use a single .7 SS316l coil, run it between 360f - 380f, was using dual coils that came in at .35 but found that a single coil worked better for me.

Tomorrow I will give that a go!  Would love to get it working in TC mode.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2018 at 7:04 PM, Walt said:

Tomorrow I will give that a go!  Would love to get it working in TC mode.

A little while ago I had a bottle for my dripbox go bad, I guess they only can be squeezed so many times before they crack, luckily the mod comes with 2 bottles. A few months ago I ordered some wire from Slow tech, and decided to add a 5 pack of Kanger squonk bottles for $3 or something like that, glad I did that. If you buy anything from Slow tech maybe you should do the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FXRich said:

A little while ago I had a bottle for my dripbox go bad, I guess they only can be squeezed so many times before they crack, luckily the mod comes with 2 bottles. A few months ago I ordered some wire from Slow tech, and decided to add a 5 pack of Kanger squonk bottles for $3 or something like that, glad I did that. If you buy anything from Slow tech maybe you should do the same.

Good call, I'll do that too.  I was beginning to worry a little.  No breaks, but I'm starting to see stress cracks.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dinoscull said:

i like how i started a conversation about whats good and it turns to people giving good ideas to others lol

Yup, that's the beauty of a good thread.  Lots of good ideas come out.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Vapor Talk Forum

Vapor Talk is a worldwide retailer of electronic cigarettes, e liquids, vape mods & more! Our Store and Online Vape Forum has served over 1 million+ Users since 2008.

Locations

Vapor Talk North America
Address: 41419 Pear Street, Murrieta, CA 92562
Phone: 1-888-315-VAPOR

Vapor Talk China
Locations: Beijing, Qingdao
Phone: +88-1-400-698-2209
×