Nicotine IMPORTS Downunder Australia

Hey guys, im wondering if anybody has had any experience importing Nic into Queensland Australia, i had a guy tell me today that there is no chance at all of it getting through, i also had a another guy tell me that if you generally order a litre and under at a time, its not an issue.....Damn im so devastated.... has anyone some light to shed on this.....all i know is my package shows this......im praying it makes it through, would be great to hear from somebody...cheers....current shipment itinerary 

I'm not familiar with your  laws, but my nephew lives in Perth, he doesn't vape but if he wanted to get nicotine I suppose a relative here could ship him some, and it would probably get through OK.

Your best bet would be to find a private person willing to ship you some, because I doubt you will find a retailer willing to ship some to you. When something becomes illegal it creates a black market. I don't know if they have nicotine sniffing dogs, but other than that there isn't a way to catch it unless they open the package and test it.

4 hours ago, FXRich said:

I'm not familiar with your  laws, but my nephew lives in Perth, he doesn't vape but if he wanted to get nicotine I suppose a relative here could ship him some, and it would probably get through OK.

Your best bet would be to find a private person willing to ship you some, because I doubt you will find a retailer willing to ship some to you. When something becomes illegal it creates a black market. I don't know if they have nicotine sniffing dogs, but other than that there isn't a way to catch it unless they open the package and test it.

In my experience, Australia tends to open packages to check what's inside. They nearly had fits when I sent bottles of flavored vinegar and olive oil to a friend who lives there.

8 hours ago, Vapelife1200 said:

Hey guys, im wondering if anybody has had any experience importing Nic into Queensland Australia, i had a guy tell me today that there is no chance at all of it getting through, i also had a another guy tell me that if you generally order a litre and under at a time, its not an issue.....Damn im so devastated.... has anyone some light to shed on this.....all i know is my package shows this......im praying it makes it through, would be great to hear from somebody...cheers....current shipment itinerary 

I spotted this a little earlier and have been trying to find articles on it.  What kind of penalties are they hitting folks with?  Is this their new war on drugs or is it more like you've been bad we are taking this? 

3 minutes ago, Walt said:

I spotted this a little earlier and have been trying to find articles on it.  What kind of penalties are they hitting folks with?  Is this their new war on drugs or is it more like you've been bad we are taking this? 

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/ecigarette-ban-has-advocates-fuming/8431564

Google "Australia vape ban" and you'll get all kinds of links.  :) 

7 minutes ago, Tam said:

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/ecigarette-ban-has-advocates-fuming/8431564

Google "Australia vape ban" and you'll get all kinds of links.  :) 

I read that one and quite a few others but what I can't find is much on the actual penalties.  Are we going to fill the jails with vapers in Australia?  Hell, do what some guys in Germany used to do in the day.  Get a hand can crimper and save labels off of canned foods.  Pack it with whatever contraband and make sure the weight matches.  Gifts to the folks back home. 

I did a little research on the subject, and found in certain areas of Australia it is legal to import juice with nicotine for personal use   https://www.vapingmad.com.au/e-cig-nicotine-laws/

Don't know if the info is up to date or is even correct.

I guess its the same as here, depends which state you live in.

Edited by FXRich