VOOPOO DRAG

I'm surprised that I haven't seen any posts on the VOOPOO DRAG. It's a great performing dual 18650 Mod. Very accurate and well built. Response time (push of fire button to full power) is amazing. Max Wattage is 157 Watts and TC is accurate too. I have one and I really like it.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear a lot of good things about that mod elsewhere.  Personally, I'm put off a little by the name.  I know, poor criteria to judge a mod.  But it and the assvape atty came out about the same time and I just could not wrap my head around sticking that in my mouth.  I guess the other thing that just doesn't appeal to me is the "retro" or boxy design.  Don't get me wrong, it looks fine in consideration of it's intended style but for me it lacks refinement.  I would be running around going "Me Grog!  Me Vape!".  I'm sure in another person's hand it would look fine to me. 

It isn't like having a Hohm Slice in your hand but it isn't obtrusive in size. It's just slightly bigger than the SMOK Alien. I do agree... a better company and Mod name would be better!
8a9dbb7c8214aa64100bf3c253127b31.jpg

5 hours ago, MRSpivey said:

It isn't like having a Hohm Slice in your hand but it isn't obtrusive in size. It's just slightly bigger than the SMOK Alien. I do agree... a better company and Mod name would be better!
8a9dbb7c8214aa64100bf3c253127b31.jpg

Wow!  I am surprised.  For whatever reason I was convinced they were much larger than that.  Just knowing this makes the device much more attractive. 

I would have to agree with [mention=40355]walt[/mention].

For some reason the marketing images for that mod make it look huge!

Sent from a galaxy far far away

1 hour ago, gadget said:

For some reason the marketing images for that mod make it look huge!

This is interesting.  Danial (djlsb) picked one up during his last Q&A session and it looked large and bulky in his hand.  Interesting because from @MRSpivey s post, I know how small it really is.  I would be a very poor candidate to design aesthetics for a mod.  There are a couple of posts on this mod where folks are raving about the look.  I posted a pic of the VT75C that I love the looks of and everybody was like "yuck", "fugley", "over the top", lol.  Could be good for me.  Maybe there will be some clearance sales on them and I can pick up a second for a great cost, lol.  I have always been the same way with music.  While the rest of the world is going nuts over a song, I'm spinnin the B side.  Go figure. 

I like the looks of the VT75 too. I would say that I wish its edges were more rounded. But nonetheless I still like it. Oh, I forgot to mention that it must be a very efficient Mod because I get great battery life.

HCigar is the weirdest company.  I have the 75 and 75C.  On both of them, they shipped and never finished calibrating the DNA board to the mod.  Had to run case analysis and tweak the TCR settings myself.  They also didn't set the internal resistance.  Then on each mod they had to do something stupid.  On the 75 they did not use a spring loaded connection for the battery and provided a set screw on the bottom to tighten against the battery.  That bent the C frame over time as it was inevitable to over tighten it.  OooooPs.  Ok, I disassembled it, straightened the frame and know now to only snug the battery cap.  On the 75C they made the diameter of the battery cavity just a little to large and you can feel the battery moving in there from time to time.  No show stoppers but just stupid crap.  So easy to avoid.  With just a little more attention to detail they could probably be nipping at the heals of Lost Vape and YiHi.  Amazing. 

Edited by Walt

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines