Vape under .2Ω? Or just want to understand Batteries?

Walt

@Christopher  Hey!  Great call posting that to facebook.  I never thought of it!  Great mojo having it posted from VT too.  Both those guys represent our community very well.  There is so much subliminal commentary in that video.  One from the UK and the other from the US and obviously old friends.  Both very sharp, down to earth individuals.  The quitting cigarettes verbiage woven in.  Genius call Christopher! 

5 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Thank You :D 

Actually we are going to start auto posting "interesting" topics to Facebook and Twitter as a way to drum up more conversation within the forum. We have a ton of followers that hang out more on social media that on the forum so this helps draw them back into the forum. 

I find the following interesting.  On another forum, no worries, this forum is home, there were a couple of instances of batteries venting and possibly going into thermal runaway.  Tons of replies mostly drawn by the drama and hyperbole  of the instance.  I posted this and got one like.  That was it.  Not a popular activity to take the time to be safe I guess.  Much more popular to get a quick vicarious rush.  And we wonder how does this happen?  Me thinks the reason is obvious. 

That's not unusual. Drama always fuels conversation. It's probably why Vapor Talk, at least compared to many other forums, is usually a little "quieter." Over the years, we always quickly shut down those types of posts. Debate of course is always fine but the rule is always "attack the topic and not the poster."  

51 minutes ago, Christopher said:

That's not unusual. Drama always fuels conversation. It's probably why Vapor Talk, at least compared to many other forums, is usually a little "quieter." Over the years, we always quickly shut down those types of posts. Debate of course is always fine but the rule is always "attack the topic and not the poster."  

One of the reasons I live it here!