Need help on deciding which pre-made coils to get and how much ohms needed for Reload RTA

chillaxman

Hello all. It's my first time handling RTAs and getting into pre-made coils and such and really wanted one because I heard the vaping experience and flavor is beyond better than a sub-ohm tank considering i have been vaping on a sub-ohm tank for 2 months and i would like to try the experience of an RTA. I just ordered a Reload RTA by Reload Vapor and it's on it's way. The mod I'm using is a SMOK Alien 220w with an LG 18650 battery. Now, could anyone recommend me a great pre-made coil that could match with this RTA, and safe as well with the mod and battery I listed? I heard Claptons are good and awesome coils but theres other ones out there so im not sure which other ones to get if its better than Claptons. How much ohms do I need for each coils? Im looking to vape at around 35 watts minimum and 80 wats maximum, so 35-80 watt because I'm planning to do a dual coil build. Also, is there any tips I could get with RTA, safety in general, and what gauge, wires, mm needed, and what coils to look out for in the future, etc?