burn

Just bought some green apple E juice and it really burns my lungs.  I don't exhale too much of a cloud with it either.  Switching back to grape now.  

I use a cloud beast with octuple coil at 130 watts and this has never happened before.  Any ideas?

You can add VG to the juice but it will also dilute the flavor. When I've had some harsh juices I've had great luck in adding some vanilla or a sweet cream to it. Might do that with a high VG juice to help lessen the sting? I'd also try turning the power down a bit. Some juices do well with high power like bakery and coffee flavors while others like it a little cooler like fruits and some candy flavors. Just a thought.

Dito per @Tam.  I've been learning about how different flavors react at different wattage.   I'm starting to "tune in" all of my flavors.  Having said that, I got some of that green apple myself and it is some potent stuff.  To me it smells a lot like airplane glue in the bottle, lol.  It's been on the shelf for a week or so now.  I'll try it again today and see if it has calmed down a bit yet. 

Most of the "green apple" juices I've tried are REALLY strong, and need to be mixed with something else.  I use to mix mine with an equal amount of caramel or vanilla cream to soften them out.

Now that I mix my own juices, when I use tart apple flavors, I use very little, compared to other flavorings, but caramel apple or apple/vanilla/custard are a couple of my favorites.  Milk chocolate and apple aren't bad together, but I still prefer a little caramel to make it pop :) 

1 minute ago, Diesel Doc said:

Just a follow up.  I got some more green apple at a different shop and it's great!!  Also thicker.  They said it was 50/50 PG/VG.  

Sounds like the first bottle might have been higher in PG then since this one is thicker. Thanks for the update and glad you got it fixed!