Question for those who have vaped for awhile.  How long to you see tanks supported in terms of getting coils and or replacement parts?  Is there an average?  Have you seen any manufacturer do a better job than another keeping things available?  Another thread on a spinner battery prompted me to think about this. 

Although I have only been vaping for a couple of years and others here have been vaping for a lot longer, I can still get coils for every single tank I have in my possession, some of which have been around quite a bit longer than I have been vaping.  Things like the Kanger KPT2's and 3's and Kanger E-vod tanks in my arsenal are a few examples of tanks that have been around longer than I have been vaping, but coils are still widely available.  I have tanks from Kanger, Aspire, HorizonTech, SMOKTech, Sense, Beyond Vape and more and I can easily find coils for any of them.

That's amazing and great to hear!  The speed at which some of the companies come out with new tanks made we wonder.  Really glad to hear this!   Thanks!

When i bought my kanger sub tank minis some 2 years ago they came with RBA decks which I use almost exclusively.  Shortly after that I bought about 4 or 5 back up decks.  I'm still using the originals and they are going strong.  But all the original materials are still available today.  I don't think there's much risk with name brand popular devices.  If the whole thing collapsed tomorrow I'd still be able to vape for years to come!