Verde Valley Vapes

Well I just placed an order with VVV out of Phoenix AZ...

1) 240 ml of Banana Cream Pie

2) 240 ml of Strawberry Milkshake

3) 100 ml of Blueberry Custard (free)

4) 100 ml of Cherry Cheesecake (free)

That's 680 ml of juice for $64..

Excellent quality at reasonable prices..not bad for a guy who doesn't DYI, (and probly never will) lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No doubt.  Ten cents per ml sounds good to me.  Now ten bucks for the batch sounds beyond amazing.  The DIY juice gig is definitely inciting.  Been watching videos and scoping out starter kits.  I have a lot of consternation regarding flavoring.  I can envision brewing up some God awful concoction that would end up being Draino.   

21 hours ago, Walt said:

No doubt.  Ten cents per ml sounds good to me.  Now ten bucks for the batch sounds beyond amazing.  The DIY juice gig is definitely inciting.  Been watching videos and scoping out starter kits.  I have a lot of consternation regarding flavoring.  I can envision brewing up some God awful concoction that would end up being Draino.   

Making "draino" does happen lol ...but sometimes if you let it sit for a while it gets better with age. Other times it goes right down the drain.

I prefer when making new concoctions to make small (10ml) batches without nicotine until I get the mix right, then making a 30ml batch for more of a longer tasting period, and then if I like it a lot I make a big batch. Trial and error is part of the learning curve but It's fun and worth it. :)