Two more (mostly) positive articles from surprising sources

Adversarious1

Two more articles from this week that I wouldn't have seen if it hadn't been for the NBS group on Facebook.  The first is an article that was published in the LA Times on December 12, 2016 and focuses on the most recent annual survey of 8th, 10th and 12th graders and their use of various substances to include e-cigs.  The results from the 2016 survey show a decline from 2015 in almost every category the survey focuses on, including the use of e-cigs.

Teens are cutting back on drugs, alcohol, smoking and even electronic cigarettes, study finds.

The second one is an opinion piece by a physician that appeared on Slate.com of all places...another source I would never go to under normal circumstances.  Honestly, the only reason I went ahead and clicked the link was because of the title of the article: E-Cigarettes Might Be the Best Addiction to Have.  The piece is mostly positive and is actually one of the few recent articles I have seen that openly admits there isn't enough data to justify the FDA's actions in regards to the deeming regulations.

E-Cigarettes Might Be the Best Addiction to Have.